xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inverse_bloom

What Would We Do If Robots Took Our Jobs? Inevitable Future?

To add another idea, robots as we call them Today and in the future are taking such jobs, people don't want to do or aren't so efficient, so maybe in the future robots might be something like slaves and they might some one day rebel for their rights.. As usually most of the dirty jobs will be theirs, farming, in manufacturing and etc. :angel:A farm tractor/combine/harvester can be called a "robot" looking from one perspective, in the past we used to do it with hands and horse power, still that "robot" needs a human worker to perform well.

Hi,It is a good thing if Robots take our jobs. We will be having a new job of looking after Robots for their proper functioning.But don't ever let their IQ/AI is more than an average human's IQ.

I'm not afraid of robots taking my job , because they can't !I can't imagine a robot inspecting another robot , because my job is to inspect and supervise machines and personel , and my other job is a veterinarian doctor , so i can't imagine a robot consulting a dof , or a cow and prescripting medication ;) it would be great , but let's face it , Human created robots , to help them with the hard jobs , and the precision jobs , but they can't replace us !Robots need a human to recharge their batteries , or to solve a problem with their circuits ,so don't worry , they will not take the control of earth !

I dont think it would be a bad thing at all, robots could do all the work,farming, making clothes making vehicles etc, they could all be government owned and we could eat, live, and be clothed for free i think it should be the law to exercise and people could do certain jobs for fun only we could have more time for intellectual things and fun activities i think the world would be a much better place sort of a utopia

If robots are taking our job, the only job left for us is to make robots :P Don't worry, the only solution to cope up with the changes is to go with the changes or to create change. Never, ever left behind.