xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton

Anyone Doing Nanowrimo This Year?

Is there anyone who's participating in NaNoWriMo this year? It's supposed to be a "National" novel writing month(USA) but has participants from all over the world. I'm not going to ask if you've heard about it or not (to sum it up in one sentence - you have to write 50,000 words in thirty days and submit it on the site for which you get no real prize except satisfaction :( ), if there's anyone participating then please let me know because I want to see how the novels written in this event are like :)

No reward? We'll that doesn't motivate me much. Time to sit back in my chair, rest my feet on the desk and light up another cigar. I might think about what to put into my next best seller entitled "In Bed With A Smelly Mud Monster".

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Lol....anyway - even though there's no reward thousands of aspiring writers take this challenge every year and they feel proud of their achievement once they're declared as winners! I haven't done it till now but the concept really sounds interesting - could try it next year...

I think i'm not writing. First i'm in writers block you can say. Writing some good story or anything that hits 50,000 requires too much of an attention. So i guess i don't have enough patience and ideas in mind to write this much that others will like. It's good to read others anyway. I'll keep eye on nanowrimo.