xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
koolazngy94

Hello, I'm Koolazngy94

Hiya koolazngy94....What's with everyone new coming in already knowing everything about myCENTS and all that? I think everyone's just getting smarter... but I believe that you already know what you are looking for here in Xisto (website hosting and domain name registrar if you want this service), so I suppose I don't have much to say to you anymore...But refrain from posting one-liners on this forum, because it is regarded as spam here. We want quality posting, so it is best to post long paragraphs like me... apart from that, just enjoy yourself, learn lots of web hosting stuff of this forum!!! (like I did - I learnt EVERYTHING from this forum). The people here are just so nice, you have no idea how much they can help you... :) But anyway, that isn't for me to decide. That's for you to think for yourself.Anyhow, post lots and lots of HIGH QUALITY posts, don't spam, don't copy and paste things from other sites, and enjoy your free website hosting!!! :( Good luck!!!

Thanks everyone.I got a question, how do we buy website? I know we use something with the myCENT but like how it works? I also know myCENT will convert to Money when it reach to 100.And how many myCENT do you get? Like 1 per post or what?

Thanks everyone.I got a question, how do we buy website? I know we use something with the myCENT but like how it works? I also know myCENT will convert to Money when it reach to 100.

And how many myCENT do you get? Like 1 per post or what?

MyCENTS are NOT given to you by post count, and therefore, it is not 1 cent per post. The myCENTS system is based on the length of your post and the number of characters in it. This myCENTS were given out one cent per post, then everyone would be posting one liners like crazy instead, and therefore, the administrators of this site, Xisto, has made it so that we would post quality posts instead. SO the number of characters that you have in a post all counts towards your myCENTS. The longer your post, the more myCENTS you get.

To buy a web hosting account (the minimum requirements of getting a website at Xisto), you have to have at least 200 myCENTS (2 USD). You will have to log into your Xisto's Billing and Support Client Area (where you registered to get your myCENTS) and then order there. I recommend you to buy your domain name and your web hosting package separately, because it will save your 200 myCENTS (2 USD) and therefore one month's worth of Logic Plan hosting.

SO... do you understand? I'm not really all that good at explaining, but if you already have earned more than one dollar (100 myCENTS), you should be able to see it in your support and billing account. And then once you have reached two dollars, you can then buy the most simple place (Logic Plan with 20mb space) for a month. After that, you will automatically be billed two dollars a month for your hosting until you either stop the package or upgrade to a better one.

(This doesn't include your domain name registration though. You will need an extra 10USD to buy it for one year, and it is different from buying a web hosting package. You can host a website with a web hosting package, but not with a domain name. I hope that you got this message clearly).

Cheers... if you have anymore questions or clarify what I have just said, feel free to ask me. :)

I am very glad you now feel welcome koolazngy94, It sounds like you do understand they way things work here & The rules and so on... Any problems you may have just nip a reply in here.

Thank you very much for coming here koo and joining.I have always wanted to come to your country but a lack of funds have stood in my way:)I hope you have a nice time here and enjoy the Xisto experience, its a very reliable and professional company(Uhmmm....wish i had one like it! lol)anyways good luck and keep us posted on how your site is going.Thanks