xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnmck93

Hello All! Brand new member

Hello everyone.My name is John and brand new to Xisto!My goal is free webhosting and after searching for a long long time I found this and decided this looks to be the very best place.I read all the rules etc and have already joined the billing.I think I did everything I need to, if not please tell me!Once again glad to be here, enjoy your day/night!

Welcome to Xisto, Johnmck93! it's good to see you around :(i assume that you have read all that rules, system, billing, etc etc etc, so you're ready to go! oh, before you can see your myCents (the red numbers below your name), you have to make 5 posts first and wait for some times for the system to update itself :)

Hi there John and welcome to the Xisto forums! You've come to the right place to find some quality free hosting and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Well look around and make some good posts and you'll soon be on your way to accumulating myCENTs and you can place our order pretty soon. If you have any doubt feel free to open a thread in the relevant section. Well have a good time :)

Hiya Johnmck93... welcome to Xisto!!!I guess you already know what you are looking for and you have already successfully registered in the Support and Billing Client Area already, seeing the red myCENTS under your name, so I suppose I can spare you my lengthy introduction from you... :D That's good though, I like people like you that reads everything very clearly before they join a site like this. This is what I did too, though I didn't exactly register the billing before hand... :(Maybe you're just more prepared than I am. :DBut anyway, enjoy your time at Xisto and enjoy your free hosting!!! Good luck on your journey to creating your own website!!! :)