xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cheerup

Are U Interested In Mp5 Player?

No.

Sure, there might not be such a thing as an MP5 file, but that didn't stop whatever crappy company that makes this cheapo player from calling it an "MP5 Digital Player." Maybe they're in on something new and exciting that we have yet to hear about, but somehow, seeing that this is a $60 1GB player from a no-name company, I doubt it.

Please dont use "u". It is spelt "you" using "u" will A) Get you ignored and :) not get you many credits at all.

Like the above quote says, there is no such thing as an MP5 file, so an mp5 player is just an mp3/4 player with the word "mp5" printed on it so that people think it is something special. It's not.

according to MPEG standards after MPEG-4, MPEG-7 was released. MP5 is nothing as far as I know.As shadowx said- its just mp3/mp4 player with mp5 printed on it. May be they are giving more features to they increased the number print on their hardware :) definitely chinese thoughI read an article somewhere about MP5 players where they talked about incorporating DV-camera and supporting more memory through MMC. but then if someone is looking for buying a PMP , why would he think about buying cheap stuff like this. COWON , Creative, etc. make good players already.

MP5? What kind of format is that? Does it even exist? stores dont even sell mp5 :)

mp5 player is not larger than mp4 player :(
but the only difference i can tell u may be it supports more video format like rmvb

so many online store there if you googling

No.

Please dont use "u". It is spelt "you" using "u" will A) Get you ignored and :D not get you many credits at all.

Like the above quote says, there is no such thing as an MP5 file, so an mp5 player is just an mp3/4 player with the word "mp5" printed on it so that people think it is something special. It's not.

thank you for reminding me
and i would not say thank u
:D

bro portable media players are common now a days everyone is having an ipod which is the most famous portable media player and also is affordable but unlike its price its toooo powerfuland also i am intrested in portable media playersbut have no idea of mp5 players