xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton

Podcasts, Anyone?

For some strange reason I've got addicted to podcasts lately. It all started when I started using the site Japanesepod101 one year ago for learning the language. I loved the format and the daily updates i got. Then I decided to try some English podcasts and since then I've been trying out a lot of podcasts that are reportedly "the best" in the net. But until now I didn't find anything that could impress me a lot :( I tried searching here on T17 to see if anyone had recommendations for good podcasts, but all I could find was a few threads describing how to create a podcast!So hear me out people, please share your audible wealth! :) Please give your podcast recommendations over here and satisfy my hunger :D Any subject will do. Thanks in advance...

For some strange reason I've got addicted to podcasts lately. It all started when I started using the site Japanesepod101 one year ago for learning the language. I loved the format and the daily updates i got. Then I decided to try some English podcasts and since then I've been trying out a lot of podcasts that are reportedly "the best" in the net. But until now I didn't find anything that could impress me a lot :( I tried searching here on T17 to see if anyone had recommendations for good podcasts, but all I could find was a few threads describing how to create a podcast!
So hear me out people, please share your audible wealth! :) Please give your podcast recommendations over here and satisfy my hunger :D Any subject will do. Thanks in advance...

Really? I've been into podcasts for a only two days before I quit, right after I learnt of their existence.... sorry. I don't know, I just seem to fall asleep and block out their voices anyway, especially if I am reading, my own inner voice seems to dominate the podcast that I am currently listening to, so I gave up...

I don't have any recommendations, but you can search up podcast.com though. They've got quite a few podcasts that might take some of our interest or two. If you find a good one, tell me. I have yet to hear a good podcast that doesn't make me fall asleep... :D :D P Or maybe it's just me. :(