xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wana12

Hello,

Hiya wana12,I'm glad you came to Xisto. Are you looking for a free hosting and a registrar company for your website? If that is the case, then this is the perfect place for you. You can get your own free website and a Top level .com domain name here. All you have to do is to register at Xisto Corporation's Billing and Support Client Area with the same email as you have here, post a minimum of five posts, wait for a few hours for you myCENTS to show up under your name in Bold red, and then you can begin your journey to a free website!!!Of course, you will have to read to rules and all that first, but anyway... :) Even if you aren't here for free hosting or a free domain name, you can still post here at Xisto to ask questions and all that as well. :D Feel free to broswe around and welcome to our forums!!!:( Cheers, nameless.

Hi wana12, welcome to Xisto!Just as a friendly reminder, in future try to add at least a couple of sentences into each post. As people may consider it spam and give a warning. Plus it gives you a few more mycents to purchase internet hosting if that is what you are after. Anyways, hope you have a good time on Xisto.

hello,friends, nice to come here

Welcome Wana12 to Xisto. Its good to see some fresh blood on these forums once in a while. It would of been great of you if you included more in your introduction such as, Why you are here, What skills you have, Your personal details (Country, age). Maybe reply with these to make the topic more interesting.

Now I have provided important links below that will keep you within the guidelines, not break any rules & Explain to you how the post to host system works and how you can earn the most money without annoying a load of members by using the enter button so much

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me

Forum Rules

Credit System V3.0 Online

The Xisto Story

Now please enjoy the forum after reading all them things, Trust me its well worth it :(

-Ash :).

Welcome Wana12 to Xisto. Its good to see some fresh blood on these forums once in a while. It would of been great of you if you included more in your introduction such as, Why you are here, What skills you have, Your personal details (Country, age). Maybe reply with these to make the topic more interesting.

Now I have provided important links below that will keep you within the guidelines, not break any rules & Explain to you how the post to host system works and how you can earn the most money without annoying a load of members by using the enter button so much

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me

Forum Rules

Credit System V3.0 Online

The Xisto Story

Now please enjoy the forum after reading all them things, Trust me its well worth it :(

-Ash :) .

Thanks, as this is a nicely compiled post. Almost all your queries get solved in the readme and forum rules. For getting into hosting site just go on posting some quality posts and register with the same email id in xistro billing as mentioned earlier. Bingo you start earning myCents and dollars which you can use to buy domain and server space as per plan.

Xisto is great as far as the servers are concerned and the features they provide, so no more looking back and get a domain for yourself, very cheap and nice.