xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheDisturbedOne

Suggestion In Regard To Referral Links And Invites

I think that since the recent increase of spam, invite threads (Lockerz) and referral links should only be allowed for those with greater than 50 posts. Due to the large SEO that Xisto has, a simple thread could give a spammer a lot of traffic to a referral link or the such. I feel that once you have given a good amount of content to Trap (ex 50 posts) that the large amount of traffic to Trap can work for you.In the past few days there have been tons of these threads created (including one by me) and most of these members have only made that one post (or multiple equally spammy posts) and left. It makes the people that have been here for a while feel cheated.Or maybe I just speak for myself :shrug: . Any other opinions?

Yes i have to agree about lockerz posts and also there needs to be increase in moderation on some vague posts. Some people post on thread without knowing topic as well. I have found that if people are allowed to post un-necessary long length post (with the excuse of they're being themselves) then this will hurt Xisto and xisto. I mean many members are posting big length posts un-necessarily that needs to be controlled as well. Lockerz, freelance sites and other affiliate threads without adding affilate can be done. galexcd did post n google voice invite earlier. Similar to that way,i think there should be threads for referrals and invites.