xisto Community
H.O.D

Is The Mycents Problem Behind Us?

Yeah well... I'm really quite surprised that people are still having problems though. Like someone said... like bk2070 said... I actually think that myCENTS are now updating much more faster and more efficiently, so I really don't see the problem though. I think that it has all taken a good turn and now everything is now back to normal and up and running...But if you still have problems, my friend, then maybe you are the odd one out, or one of the odd ones out and you'll have to contact support and see if they can help you with this. Like someone said again though, it might just be that your emails are different at Xisto from the one that you used when you signed up at Xisto Corporations's Support and Billing Centre though.

I've been away from T17 for a few days and now I'm quite surprised and excited to see the new and improved myCENTs update system. In fact, I've been so excited by it that I've been posting like crazy today. Ah well it'll wear off soon and I'll go into hibernation again!