xisto Community
Alphacide

Hey. Im new here.

Once upon a time, I was strolling around the interwebz and I found this forum. So I decided to sign up!My hobbies include ... Coding websites, gaming, skiing, talking with people on MSN and other normal sh*t like that.I live in Montana, USA. I am an ex-wow addict.Thats about it. Ask questions or w/e if you like

Edited by Alphacide (see edit history)

Once upon a time, I was strolling around the interwebz and I found this forum. So I decided to sign up!
My hobbies include ... Coding websites, gaming, talking with people on MSN and other normal sh*t like that.

I live in Montana, USA. I am an ex-wow addict.

Thats about it. Ask questions or w/e if you like

Well Welcome to Xisto Alphacide, I know you will enjoy the forum that we have here. A lot of us here are just like you. IE Coding games and chit chatting all around. We do ask that you please take the time to go over and read The Rules and Regs before you go on a posting spree. Have fun and again Welcome To Xisto. The best forum on the wild wild parking lot