xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eruntalon

Does Anyone...?

Does anyone else on here draw maps of non-existant places for fun? Or how about create a synthetic language just to see if you can? How about righting short stories? Just curious. Please tell us about it. if you think I'm wacko and should just be quiet....that's ok too. :D ...but please be nice. :D Anyway, talk away!

Does anyone else on here draw maps of non-existant places for fun? Or how about create a synthetic language just to see if you can? How about righting short stories? Just curious. Please tell us about it. if you think I'm wacko and should just be quiet....that's ok too. :D  ...but please be nice.  :D  Anyway, talk away!

48306[/snapback]

I know I do. I love writing and drawing. My most recent story : Ventura is an example. I'll get everything else uploaded soon :D

No I haven't done any of those, I'm actually pretty bad at drawing rough sketches and things like that... I use to enjoy drawing and creating mazes though when I had a lot of spare time.

I sometimes like to draw something but just for the fun of it..I don't color these drawings.. And also I sometimes write stories and stuff, but they're all just for myself

Yeah i done some non existant peoles like DBZ stuff but it insnt that good any way ..i like what posted by biscuitrat good one ..keep posting such stuff

I love drawing maps of places that don't exist, i more or less also like drawing side views of a battlefield; showing panzer tanks and grenades flying through the air, the explosions etc - i'm really not a violent person though forgive me for that. I have a very vivid imagination but not a scanner which helps me express that.

Haha, thanks. It's a work in progress. That text is about one page out of 50 which I'm constantly editing.

I'm a big daydreamer and often just drift into fantasy lands and stuff. Never written any of the stuff down though but can definately apprichiate where your coming from!

What a great idea! I never got the thought of that! Then again... I'm not that creative... that's why this is the only post I posted in the creativity forum.

Does anyone else on here draw maps of non-existant places for fun? Or how about create a synthetic language just to see if you can? How about righting short stories? Just curious. Please tell us about it. if you think I'm wacko and should just be quiet....that's ok too. :D ...but please be nice. :D Anyway, talk away!

Um, are you sure you're not me from a different dimension or something? Those three things are probably some of my favorite things to do! I've always been fascinated with fiction and am currently working on my own language for a story I'm writing. I've also kept several maps I've made even as early as 5th grade!