xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Pdf images and text show up huge on screen Did You Face Problem Opening Pdf With Firefox?

Pdf images and text show up huge on screen Did You Face Problem Opening Pdf With Firefox?

I have a Tiger iBook (Mac OS X 10.4.11 Power PC G3).

In the last couple days pdfs I download no longer show up as normal on the screen. The pdf page is huge, so huge that only a corner shows and when I scroll, the type (when I find it) is huge too. Preview doesn't kick in even though it's set as the default. I downloaded Adobe Reader 9 in the hope it would solve the problem, but no luck. I've tried using all browsers--Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Anyone else familiar with this problem? Any ideas appreciated. Thanks. Kerry M.

-Kerry MacKenzie

Try changing the zoom level down. Hold down the CTRL key (or the mac version) and use the scroll wheel on the mouse to change the zoom.