xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
juanaballerina

Get A Blog Post For Free And A Lot Of Fresh Traffic!

Here is a new site on the internet, where you can get free links and fresh traffic to your site. http://www.merfins.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t is a new site, where people can submit their own articles and get quality links back to their site. It's very easy - you are just submiting your article with up to 3 links and waiting for admin approval of your article. And it is absolutely for free! Just follow these steps: Register on this site http://www.merfins.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t > Login Go to Posts>Add New Add your article with up to 3 links to your sites Wait till your article will be approved Get visitors to your site Also there are some requirements for your site get approved: The main requirement we are asking from our members is to add articles not describing their sites, but talk about something informative and useful. But in that article you can add links to other sites (for example your site). Place your articles only in the most suitable category. No copied or other dublicated content! No more than 3 links in one article. Articles can?t be less than 150 and more than 1000 words lenght. Only english content and links in it! No adult, warez, gambling or other illegal content and links to these sites! It is a very attractive for those members, who are making a link building and wants to get a free advertising. Register to add article here http://www.merfins.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t I will be waiting for your message. IT'S FREE!

Indeed it is fishy. Not looking professional. and they promoted their own site on other hosting forums to get traffic for themselves first. I thought such schemes do good with word of mouth. But they're not at all reliable. Bukisa and today.com worked with me. but earning is very slow on those networks.

Indeed it is fishy. Not looking professional. and they promoted their own site on other hosting forums to get traffic for themselves first. I thought such schemes do good with word of mouth. But they're not at all reliable. Bukisa and today.com worked with me. but earning is very slow on those networks.

This has nothing to do with "earning" anything. This is solely to gain more traffic. They are two completely different types of sites.

This has nothing to do with "earning" anything. This is solely to gain more traffic. They are two completely different types of sites.

That site is earning from member content. They're driving traffic to their own site first with content as well that of members. then they're passing bit to members. Don't you think earning is involved in this ?

That site is earning from member content. They're driving traffic to their own site first with content as well that of members. then they're passing bit to members. Don't you think earning is involved in this ?

I didn't visit the site but my understanding is they are just another directory where you can submit articles to. I guess I'm wrong on that...

They're not just directory. they allow you to post article on their blog. this is similar to papatoto site advertised here few days ago by another spammer. they either create digg clone or blog network by asking user to share content in exchange for traffic or revenue-share. Not effective if you write content. But posting URL like digg-clone does help. But in that process they bring lot of traffic (indirectly money) to their site. Nothing wrong if they're genuine else most user wastes their time investing on such sites.

Ah, I'm seeing where you come from now.I do have a hard time trusting other sites with my information, especially if it takes time out of my day.. Just because of the massive number of sites that just "give up." People keep hitting hard points, even if just a little snag, and completely ditch everything because of it.There have been many sites that had a lot of potential as of lately but because their owners decided "eh, this was a little hard, I'm done" they fall through. It's sad.So I wouldn't really judge this site as being good or bad until they show how persistent they are in terms of keeping it growing and running.

You can try their service. If they were professional they will mind presenting themselves that way. In terms of Themes,content and promotion as well. They're promoting service the spammers way. Asking bloggers for blog content is good for guest-poster to get backlink. And that site gets free content and traffic. But we can't say the same for guest blogger. Guest-blogging works with closed group and when site which asks for traffic has traffic for themselves which they can divert to guest-poster. In turn, guest poster diverts some traffic to site as well. But this service is just started and i dont see any benefit of sharing content with them just for backlink(which is not going to bring traffic anyway).