xisto Community

its an addictive game, that has a horrible support and developement staff, they are only in it for the money, yet i still cant stop playing, its boring as hell but addicting, i lost $20 that i sent in and they still have yet to respond to my support ticket and its been 2 months, i sugest you dont even start

Rpg As In Rpg Games If So Oh Man Dont Get Me Started. The Most And Best Game I Love Is Final Fantasy X And X-2 Final Fantasy x-2 Is Pretty Easy You Go Threw With Easy Stuff Unless You Are Not A Skilled Gamer Like Me Im Very Skilled When It Comes To Role Playing Games I Could Be Eny Game With In A Day Without Cheating Its So Easy These Days They Make Games To Easy Final Fantasy x Is Kinda Hard But Still I Got Threw It With No Problem. Get All The Aeons And Crap Like Valfor And Ifrit And Anima And So On. Another Role Playing Game I Like Even Though It Is Old Is Final Fantasy 8 That Game Is Hard And Takes Skill To Beat It.

Yeah i LOVE all of the Final Fantasy games. I have right from 1 right through to X-2. But in Aus u cant get XI to play online so does anyone play it online? Is it any good?

Yes Outwar does *BLEEP*, but is very addicting at the same time. They weret always so stupid though, as soon as they found out they could make a ton of money off their game they became greedy. I don't send them money any more, after they charged my credit card for like $150. I tihnk the only reason I still play is because of my site. As soon as I almost quit someone gets me into it again.And now I'm starting to make some money off my site so I dont think I'll ever be able to quit

yea i love final fantasy too even though i have only played FF VII AND VIII