xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkHacker

Is Your Mother Talking About That You Should Learn Cooking?

Is your mother talking about that you should learn cooking?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is big problem with families when parents want their children to learn cooking.One time i saw one girl which was punishable because she disagreed to learn how to make bean.That was so funny for one boys and that was she's secret.I am male and i hate cooking.Maybe sometime and i will cook! :-)

If you hate cooking then how will you cope when you move out?I dont *like* cooking but if im hungry and my mum aint in (and sometimes if she is, im just a nice person :P) I'll cook something to eat, even if its just oven cooked food its still cooking. Plus you get to eat what *you* want, so if i want a stir fry i can just cook it and if im home alone (im not a kid i might add, im 20...) i can just whip up something nice to eat rather than just pot noodles... though there is a time and a place!

Man you should learn cooking, its my suggestion. In my home i never cook even never ever saw how everything become eatable and delicious after cooking. When I moved to other country for studies then I came to know, oh to eat anything we have to cook :-). Not even cook in certain way in certain timing. When you are dying with hunger and noone here to help then you will find the improtance of cooking :-). You can lively solely on burgers and already cooked things. you must have to cook yourself that I experienced abroad.

OK i am gonna learn that but i can't enjoy cooking,i don't know how to say it is not one of my things i want to do.That is like programming game for Windows Me :) Isn't that thing you need to do but you don't like...?I can live from buying things and fast food.Why to cook?! :P :P I think i can't cook because i don't like that.OK its your choise,this is poll and you can say what you think

guys don't have to learn cooking. they just have to learn how to pop something in to the microwave....or just learn how to buy the typical guy snack food....or just learn to boil water for the traditional top romen meal. this converation is gay.

If you hate cooking then how will you cope when you move out?
I dont *like* cooking but if im hungry and my mum aint in (and sometimes if she is, im just a nice person :P) I'll cook something to eat, even if its just oven cooked food its still cooking. Plus you get to eat what *you* want, so if i want a stir fry i can just cook it and if im home alone (im not a kid i might add, im 20...) i can just whip up something nice to eat rather than just pot noodles... though there is a time and a place!