xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cold Fusion

Hello Peoples

Hello Peoples,I joined because i wanted free hosting and i head this place was supposed to be the best. Then this place's shiny design got me :P It concerns me that you are required to keep posting even after you get your account activated, as i don't think i will ALWAYS be able to post here... :P

Hello Peoples,I joined because i wanted free hosting and i head this place was supposed to be the best. Then this place's shiny design got me :)
It concerns me that you are required to keep posting even after you get your account activated, as i don't think i will ALWAYS be able to post here... :P

Haha, nice, Cold Fusion... yeah, well, Xisto is the best in terms of unlimited free hosting. As far as I know, there is no other free hosting site on the internet that gives you an unlimited plan. Of course, however, this means that you will have to keep posting on Xisto to get your free hosting, but anyway...

Welcome to Xisto!!! I'm glad that you found us. Did the design really catch your eye? Really? It actually turned me off in the first place when I first came here... it was only after a while that I decided to join Xisto, and I never ever regretted it. The members here are really helpful, and they don't think it's a problem helping new members that don't know anything about creating a website (like me) from the start and I have, no that I'm looking back on my progress, realised that I have come a long way since a few months ago, and while my site isn't up and running yet, I am still sculpting it behind the screens and changing and modifying it so it will be ready when it goes up on the internet and go live.

But anyway, for you... you will first need to go and register in the Xisto's Billing and Support Centre. Just remember to sign up with the same email as you have here so it will provide a link between the two accounts. After that, post at least five posts, so that it will trigger the link to activate, and after a few hours you should see a red and bold myCENTS thingy under your name, like what you can see under mine and other members of this community that is currently using Xisto service, and then you can start earning!!!

Just remember to don't spam or copy and paste other things and texts from the internet without quoting and you'll be fine.

Good luck on your free webhosting journey!!! Cheers. :P

But anyway, for you... you will first need to go and register in the Xisto's Billing and Support Centre. Just remember to sign up with the same email as you have here so it will provide a link between the two accounts. After that, post at least five posts, so that it will trigger the link to activate, and after a few hours you should see a red and bold myCENTS thingy under your name, like what you can see under mine and other members of this community that is currently using Xisto service, and then you can start earning!!!

I actually tried to register to that before but the billing service requires a lot of information. Does Xisto ever send stuff through the mail or make calls? Because that would be kind of annoying.

I actually tried to register to that before but the billing service requires a lot of information. Does Xisto ever send stuff through the mail or make calls? Because that would be kind of annoying.

No, they don't... I haven't been contacted once at all. :P And just to let you know, you can actually change your details after you sign up, so I really don't think they know the difference if you put your address of your next door neighbour or otherwise...

*wink*

not that I'm actually implying or encouraging you to do that. But I am pretty sure that Xisto and Xisto does keep your information private, and I believe that you can read their Privacy Statement if you want. OK, I can't seem to find that, but I found their Terms of Service, and you might like to browse through that if you want.

But anyway, I can say that it is really quite safe to give your details to the Xisto Corporation. Well, lots of people have, and if you think about it. Why would they need to use and want to have your private information anyway? Not like they will bomb your house or anything... :P

Welcome Cold Fusion :P I've seen this username a lot in other forums. So, the goal in this forum is posting for money if you want. You can get "technically" free hosting by a real hosting company this way. If you want to have a website, you must register in Xisto Hosting with the same email as you've registered Xisto, then you can start to post big, non-spammy posts around the forum so your cents raise. Of course you can also pay with PayPal or creditcard :P
If you need a hand, these forums and links are always available for you:

- The Xisto Readme

- How does T17 give you free hosting? (INFO: There's also another really FREE hosting company by no cents but this one you'd have to get a domain like YOURSITE.trap17.com. You can also do the same in Xisto if you don't want to spend money on domains! :P

- More about myCENTS

Then the most important Forum Rules

- Official WebHosting FAQ

There are also a few forums where you can get pre-sales questions and more:
In the Xisto Network category, you can find all these forums.

Hope you understood everything and have a nice day n' stay :)

Yeah, I got the myCents thing all set up now :P I guess i just need to make posts now.Also I diddnt even know that Cold Fusion was a programing language until i saw it on this forum, I was mainly going for the scientific meaning of Cold Fusion, I also thought Cold Fusion sounded cool.

Hello Peoples,I joined because i wanted free hosting and i head this place was supposed to be the best. Then this place's shiny design got me :P
It concerns me that you are required to keep posting even after you get your account activated, as i don't think i will ALWAYS be able to post here... :P

It is good to see you cold fusion here at Xisto. I think most of us joined Xisto only because of free web hosting even I also joined this for the same reason. Even the aim today is still unchanged. But, now I enjoy posting here and can't keep myself away from Xisto.
Yeah! unfortunately you will have to keep posting even after you get your hosting account but, I am sure that you are gonna enjoy posting. I have now become an addict to Xisto and who knows one day if you too become an addict to Xisto. Now it is proved that Xisto is a kind of trap which trap everyone who falls into it!
By the way happy posting cold fusion!