xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
donneo

Microsoft Courier - Tablet With Two Screens !

The world for months talking about a new device that Apple should have some of the features of tablet PCs, but other producers such as HP and Microsoft have decided to take the initiative and presented its vision of such gadzhet. Microsoft's new tablet will have two screens and will be named Courier. Microsoft has made several million dollars for the development of tablet PCs and software for them, because they can rightfully say that is a market leader in this area. However, tablet PCs are specialized, so often used by doctors, some low-level engineers and the like. But after rumors surfaced that Apple plans to present its vision for tablet PCs, suddenly all talking about it. Some media reported that Microsoft is preparing for competition tablets of Apple, but it seems that the situation is reversed. Regardless, the fact is that the whole story comes from a tablet PC iPhone device, which showed that smartphone-enabled can be great without the keyboard. Thus was born the idea of a laptop computer without a keyboard. Microsoft Courier no keyboard, but it has two screens with a diagonal seven inches and looks like a book. Will support multi-touch way of managing and stylus, and there will be camera. But as for tablets of Apple, I still do not know when Courier will appear on the market and at what price. I attach picrure from this Tablet PC! :P

post-83433-1254332319_thumb.jpg

Edited by donneo (see edit history)

That's a crazy tablet, lol. Both sides usable... I can't quite figure out a real use for it, but the fact that tablets are becoming more and more "available" is great news. I have the feeling soon we'll be able to find tablet PC's as cheap as normal laptops (I've been researching tablets and even as of lately, 2 gb's of ram and 1.6 ghz cpu will run $900+).

its like book concept and maybe with digitial input devices. looks cool, its show that Microsoft knows now company future is not secure in just OS, so they start these kind of projects.

Read abt the reviews and also watch the preview of the Courier on gizmodo. I must this looks impressive. Think it is an electronic organiser-book-newspaper. If newspaper moving onto the digital platform, such gadget will be a must-have in the future. Imagine reading the news and yet retain the "flipping feel" and of course all this without getting your hands dirtied.

Read abt the reviews and also watch the preview of the Courier on gizmodo. I must this looks impressive. Think it is an electronic organiser-book-newspaper. If newspaper moving onto the digital platform, such gadget will be a must-have in the future. Imagine reading the news and yet retain the "flipping feel" and of course all this without getting your hands dirtied.

yeah that was a great new gadget for everyone i know when it's release and available in the market
many people will care to buy it.. imagine reading news paper even when it's dark and without licking your finger
to turn pages aha

Just read that the Apple's tablet will launched in mid next year. And together will MS Courier, both will take the market by storm and change the habit of many. It is gonna be any interesting coming year, in the technology sense.

Courier looks good. I mean 7 inch screen and multi-touch is good tablet. Lots of custom software for courier, simply makes me irresistible to get my hands on it. Only thing that was annoying was the two screen feature of the courier. I mean why two separate screens ? Is it meant to be look like school notebook ?If so, i'll give apple plus point for the tablet. Apple's tablet looks cool. Display is something that attracted me to it. Size of display wasn't that big. So it was like hands down if you're concerned with the size. If there is any apple store near you, then check it out. You'll definitely like apple's tablet over Microsoft's courier tablet.