xisto Community
hype

Diablo Iii Would you buy the game?

I'm sure most gamers would have heard of Diablo 3 which is set to release most probably next year. Diablo 3 is the third in the Diablo series and many gamers have waited for quite some time since Diablo 2. I feel that Diablo 3 have stunning gameplay and graphics, fairly well develop controls and character class. In Diablo 3, there will be 5 main classes namely: Witch Doctor, Barbarian, Wizard, Monk and the last class have not been revealed. From what blizzard had announced, only 1 class made it from Diablo 2 to 3 which is the Barbarian.

Best of all many have remark that Diablo 3 would be a MMORPG.

Here's some links that will show you more about Diablo 3
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ <-- This video will get you quite a fair idea how Diablo 3 will looks like.

So how many of you would buy the game when it's release? How many of you will play it and what are your thoughts on this game?

Edited by hype (see edit history)

After seeing the video trailers of sample game plays, I think the Diablo 2 was a lot good in terms of visuals. The diablo 2 characters were bright which I liked very much. In Diablo 3, the game has become somewhat like Warcraft with dull colors of the characters. The rest of the things will be as usual better than the previous ones, with more interactive and lively world. The animation effects are great. As for the story, I haven't looked around about it yet. By the end of Diablo 2 all the three evils of the world Baal, Mephisto and Diablo were dead. So hopefully, they will not make a comeback in this game again.I haven't decided yet whether I would buy it or not, will decide after its release.

I was amazed by those stunning animation effects of this version too. It really makes the game more interesting and more tempting to try out. Perhaps the characters are not better than previous version, but their exciting move sure will covers their weakness. Overall I think waiting for the game to release first before making decision might be a good choice. I might also wait to see some peer reviews on the game first.

Edited by hype (see edit history)

I'll surely buy, since the first edition I'm a great fan of the game, spending some nights to the game. And the second one is even today one of the most played games for me. The graphics are great, and I hope the armor and weapons customizations geats even better.