xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phpphp

Free Study In Sweden

Hi guys I want to share information aobut free education in sweden. Here we are enjoying world latest educational facilities totally free. I would recommend you Sweden for master in technology related degree and Business Administration Degree,

study in sweden????Free Study In SwedenCan you explain how ? I am a telecomunication engineer and have interest in masters progremmes in scandinavian countries. Can anyone give me relevant info.Waiting. . . . .Replying to phpphp-question by Zia ullah

Yeah I've heard about such opportunities - since Sweden and other such countries are part of the European Union, they can afford to provide free education to students. I think most people don't make use of this facility and still prefer countries like th UK, Us, etc, because they're skeptical about the quality of "free" education. If they're shelling down huge amounts of money for education they somehow get the feeling that the more they pay the better the quality of the education they get :P

I found this site regarding this opportunity - https://studyinsweden.se/ where you can get some information about this. You have to pay the living expenses and some student union fees and apart from that there is no other fee. That sure is an advantage :P

wow free education? are they accepting students from different countries? or they are only accepting in selected countriesor only members of european union?

wow free education? are they accepting students from different countries? or they are only accepting in selected countriesor only members of european union?

This is applicable to students from all over the world. But as I said before, foreign students have to bear the living expenses, unlike the local students who already live there!

how come I heard from my friend in sweden..he said that pretty much everyone who goes to college NEEDS to get student loan otherwise you're pretty much screwed and no way you can pay for the tuition..

how come I heard from my friend in sweden..he said that pretty much everyone who goes to college NEEDS to get student loan otherwise you're pretty much screwed and no way you can pay for the tuition..

Because you need to pay for the books(which are expensive btw) and also for your living(food, the rent...). The education itself is free. I know this because all nordic countries follow this standard except Iceland I think. I live in Finland(next to sweden) where education itself is also free, and books are also free until you are done with the 9th grade. After that you have two choises, a school where you learn about everything in general(length is about 3-4 years depending on the amount of courses your take), and then there is another option, a school where you learn the occupation you want to(for example, nursery, merchant, laborant...). The second one's length depends on what are you studying. You can also do these both at the same time, this gives you some kind of advantage when you're applying for a job. There also is an option to work and study at the same time, it's kind of like "learn while you're working"-thing, out of 4 weeks, you spend 1 week in school. Amazingly, there is also an option to do all these 3 at the same time.
Anyway, after all this, you have to options, (again), continue with learning an occupation(possibly a higher status occupation than the one you studied earlier that requires for you the have passed the lower one's classes), or you can continue to university, now it won't be general education, but the subjects you choose. (some classes like English and Swedish + some other foreign language is required tho).
Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Because you need to pay for the books(which are expensive btw) and also for your living(food, the rent...). The education itself is free. I know this because all nordic countries follow this standard except Iceland I think. I live in Finland(next to sweden) where education itself is also free, and books are also free until you are done with the 9th grade. After that you have two choises, a school where you learn about everything in general(length is about 3-4 years depending on the amount of courses your take), and then there is another option, a school where you learn the occupation you want to(for example, nursery, merchant, laborant...). The second one's length depends on what are you studying. You can also do these both at the same time, this gives you some kind of advantage when you're applying for a job. There also is an option to work and study at the same time, it's kind of like "learn while you're working"-thing, out of 4 weeks, you spend 1 week in school. Amazingly, there is also an option to do all these 3 at the same time.Anyway, after all this, you have to options, (again), continue with learning an occupation(possibly a higher status occupation than the one you studied earlier that requires for you the have passed the lower one's classes), or you can continue to university, now it won't be general education, but the subjects you choose. (some classes like English and Swedish + some other foreign language is required tho).

i see...
but as is it also free for international student??
lol I don't think it's free for international

i see...but as is it also free for international student??
lol I don't think it's free for international

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it is.

resuming of autumn semester 2010Free Study In SwedenHello I am from cameroon,I just registered at studera to study in sweden in autumn semester 2010,I will like to know when the autumn semester comenses and which date for internationals student to arrive in sweden,I really like to know the month and how much can the rent,food and books cost (in euro).I will like to know this so that I can start preparing for my self finance-question by bona

Wow is it really free?, I am researching about study opportunities abroad, and I saw a lot of countries in the European Union where education well it's not free, but reallyyyy affordable, like 200 Euros per semester which in my opinion for an international tuition is really cheap compared to tuitions in the UK or USA for international students. I'm going to do a lot more research on Sweden because I didn't know about that, but I don't know if I would consider go to this country since I have a couple friends that had bad experiences staying there.