xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
huntdizzle

Making Money Online For Beginners Step by Step tutorials and videos for online marketing

I am been researching all kinds of online businesses, working from home and websites and know that
it is so confusing and changing so fast that it is hard to keep up. One thing I do know that no one can
make money without a lot of work every week because you will just get run over by a truck - technology
is moving that fast and Google and Yahoo are changing fast too.
What I have tried to do , being a total novice, is find the sources that will help for the least amount
of money or loss of money if they fail. One that I have come up with is MaverickMoneyrace.com which
directs you to a Affiliate Marketing website. This club does charge but if you get past all the big print
and hype and listen to the videos there is worthwhile information. Once in the club the videos are really informative and step by step. This guy is making tons of money and does seem to know all the tricks and pitfalls. There is also a 60 day money back
guarantee which they do live up to and though not a member of the BBB the rating is A+. That is just
about as much positive info there is on an online money making business. Just do not sign up for any
other programs through other affiliates trying to sell websites or hosting. Find your own.
So even if you don't make
money through the club you can get your money back and learn a lot about marketing either other
business's websites or your own website.
Hopefully, I can come up with a good product and will learn how to market it with what I learn.
I will keep everyone informed of the progress and I know that most you are way ahead of me already.

The site.MaverickMoneyrace.com seems to be unavailable currently. But there seems to be a similar website that is designed to serve the same purpose, the site is Maverick Money Makers, the beginners have themselves guided after visiting the site.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

the best idea i can think of making online money for beginners is starting your site and gettin some ads in it with the large number of traffic i am sure if you have much traffic to your site some will click the ads and the company like (google, adbrite, bodvertiser, clicksor ) any with whom you are will pay you the more traffic the more chance you are having to get paid and also you can ask for donations if your site is a nice one then they will surely donate you or you can try out freelancing and get hired by some company and work for them and get paid.But for that you need skills

It is not so easy to earn money from online working. Sometimes you'll labeled as jobless and out-of-mind person if you try to do that. If you want to learn from others then i think you should join warriorforum to learn how people are into internet marketting and making money online.Other than warrior forum you should join digital points forum. Some times job on those sites is very cheap i tried them when i was in college. I was paid 1 $ for blog posts per day. And they can't afford to give you more than 5$ and they take lot of work from you. So be careful from such buyers who don't pay fair to their providers.Now apart from internet marketing stuff you have few option:1)Build a blog and then have ads and services around it. It is hard to build blog and then get advertisers that pay per view. So you'll have lot of hard time.2)sell affiliate marketing stuff and earn from those like clickbank and paydotcom.3) provide services to sites like elance and getacoder4) build your own site/forum/membership site and sell something useful to users.These are some ways i think of making money.Those are not so easy even though it looks like at first sight. But it's not. If you want to know more post here or pm me.

I think before jumping into marketing and whatnot you first need to work on finding something you enjoy and then try to monetize that. You need something you're passionate about though or else you will end up ditching your project half-way through.Also, ensure you keep your job until it's off the ground and stable (the website). Not doing so is sure to put you out on the street (assuming you don't have enough money set aside).Other than that I think most peoples' ideas of "the best way to monetize websites" are old and outdated. You need a fresh, unique way to do it. If you can figure that out your business will be booming.

oooh, I think that is the oldest and most popular method of "making money which some people anticipate.But you need to upgrade that idea into your own new idea before you can enter into the competition.Ads on site is a good job; but the catch is, you need to have a whole bunch of quality traffic to your site.I used this new idea when I develop websites without ads. Offer cheap and free service (nothing that you cant do)like web directory and seo service. The size of the site will grow over time before you start thinking of the type of advertisement you have to use. Since with the traffic, you get to know the type of people that enter your site, you will also get to know what they like best and you will realize that affiliate programs on your site will then worth more than the ads.At the end of the year, you will have created an expensive expired domain name and a quality website(s). Selling those stuffs is also another business on its own.

For a beginner it is good to start with starting a trial website ( may be with free hosting ) andyou should have a different idea about how quality traffic can be made.Just give away usefull service to visitors and let them return to your site again and again.This will creat more traffic.Later you can put ads. on your site and study how it is working.

Thanks for the advice I`ll give the site a visit, i?ve also been looking into a site that was voted as the no. 1 internet marketing service and the guy who?s on the videos seems pretty solid. First I got sent to a site where I picked up a free eBook moneytraincentral.com the book shows you how to make a web page with a web editor and uploading the webpage with some other concepts like html and ftp protocol which was ok, but I do admit it does take some time to go through all of it in detail, when the eBook supposedly tells you that you can have the site in one day up and running. Then through the eBook there?s links to the membership site that says it was voted the web?s no.1 internet marketing service. First thing that came to my mind was, who voted this guy no. 1 to begin with and it turns out they?re called the internet marketing report card that audit and grade all internet marketing products and services from an A to an F this is obviously in the spirit of avoiding scams on the net which seemed to me like a great idea and it is highly recommendable because it has hundreds of reviews on thousands of products and services.Hope this is helpful and worth reading to all those who are starting on the IM business like myself.BestPacoRex

I have joined that site about a month ago and the information in the membership site is awsome! now i can see why it was voted #1. I have learned so much in a month that i ever have. Now i have past that bell curve the most challenging part about online marketingfor me i would guess is generating traffic. A lot of work for a newbie. I suck at writing articles so i haven't gone down that road yet.

asolema20112
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Earning money online doesn't have to be that hard, we just tend to over-complicate things. For those that are on a tight budget, go after an established product or service, find some keywords associated with that product/service that have high traffic and low competition and start creating content around those keywords. Before you know it, you will have a lot of visitors and start creating some sales. I know that when I first started it seemed impossible with all the information out there. Just keep it simple and you will stick with it!

The Web has opened a world of opportunity and wealth creation. You can earn, sell, market, spend, leverage your skill and lure clients from the comfort of your home. But there are scams abound and hurdle aplenty. In start this is difficult to understand the sharpness of any kind of business but after some time this is quite easy to deal with the businesses online and this is impressive too.