xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inverse_bloom

Who Hates Birthdays?

Hey everyone, another birthday for me, don't i feel special? Not really, any way just wondering who doesnt care much for celebrating birthdays and who does? Only good thing i can think for me is i get $100's from my dad, haha sucker!I think it starts in about your mid 20's when you begin to say, ok these are going by a little too quick now.

me 2 i really dont care. i think it start when i was 15 years old. i just ask my parent not to spend for a party instead just give the money to me _s@cker :lol: and they like it too coz they dont get tired for preparation and aftermath of the party

I never like birthdays at all... not even when I was a kid... which I am still now, but like, when I was seven or something... I never really like it. When I was really really small though, like when I was four I could tell that the day has a certain significance in it. It just feels different and special... but now I don't. I don't even want a present, though my mum and dad always insists in getting one for me... I just... really. I don't even want a present.

My dad brought me an iPod once, and I was like... I never even wanted an iPod. I don't get why anyone would want an iPod. Like, a pencil would be sufficient. If my dad gave me a pencil or a small notepad I'd be way more excited than having an iPod. Really... it's just so annoying. But that wasn't on my birthday. I always get a watch on my birthday... and so I've got lots of watched thrown everywhere around the house, and the thing is I don't even wear a watch now, though I used to... it gets in the way and they're really expensive watches that's made from metal and stuff...

And I'm like, No!!! I only want a pencil, or an eraser, or a notepad, or just nothing at all!!! I don't even want to celebrate my birthday, which of course, my parents will insist in celebrating it. I sometimes don't even know it's my birthday until someone, usually my brother points it out to me...

I think that I need less stuff, not more stuff, so if someone can throw something out of my bedroom every time it's my birthday I'd be extremely happy too, mainly because I'm not the one throwing it.

But yeah... in short, no, I don't like birthdays.

birthday is useless for me now because im not a child anymore i hate birthday specially knowing that im growing older and older until i became more older.. i am sad knowing that i was old and not a kid anymore.. yes i love birthday when i was young because i got many gifts from my godmother and godfather.. now i am the one who gave gift into them.. aha :lol: