xisto Community
k_nitin_r

Chrome 3 Now Available

I am pleased at the rapidity of Chrome's development. As I do not find an immediate need to install plugins and various designs, the simplicity is its greatest advantage. Of course, as Chrome streamlines and becomes more powerful, I would consider more non-necessary additions. I have been pleased with the option to reopen tabs that were closed, as my merciless trigger finger has closed out of Chrome several, nonpermissible times. With default settings it starts faster than both Internet Explorer and Firefox. A future release in a few weeks will feature default performance capable of passing the Acid3 Test. I have no more needs then what it offers now, so I am fully appreciative of the work that Google has done to create Chrome.Awaiting version 4.0.249 on December 23, 2009,Zeraelieus

Well I would say, I'm very pleased with Google Chrome because its a very fast browser. I always got problems with ff about speed. Firefox has lots o features and sometimes they make it slow. But I don't understand why they aren't building features for Google Chrome. For example neither Google Toolbar nor Alexa Toolbar are compatible with Google Chrome. I am used with these two in ff and so my browser looks kinda empty. Hope to get much support for this browser as I like it very much.

Well I must say that Google Chrome is my favorite browser. Is fast and simple.
I have installed Chrome 4 beta and now it supports Extensions. That was the only feature that kept Firefox users away from Chrome, but now is here. I found some really interesting features you can have a look here: Chrome Extensions

If you don't want to use a beta version of Chrome than you can use ChromePlus
They are always one step ahead of Chrome official relises.

I love google chrome! Their idea of when you click a new tab and showing your recently closed tabs, and most visited web pages was a awesome idea. And thanks for the info on the update! I hate to say after using Firefox for so long but Google Chrome wins. I was getting frustrated trying to delete these few apps I was sure was some sort of spyware or something. But they just would not delete! Thanks again.

I love google chrome! Their idea of when you click a new tab and showing your recently closed tabs, and most visited web pages was a awesome idea. And thanks for the info on the update! I hate to say after using Firefox for so long but Google Chrome wins. I was getting frustrated trying to delete these few apps I was sure was some sort of spyware or something. But they just would not delete! Thanks again.

Opera has the feature for showing your recently closed tabs for quite a long time? And also as I remember, Firefox had or maybe has a an addon which can show recently closed tabs, it's really useful as sometimes I close the tab quite by accident.

I personally don't use Firefox for quite a long time now and feel good by the combination of Opera + Google Chrome. :)
Edited by Quatrux (see edit history)