xisto Community
medha

How To Make Money Online? Post your articles in www.papatoto.com and earn income via ad revenue&

Yes! An easy way to earn income. You can choose any suitable topic and start writing about it. You can even upload images and videos for your article. On every single hit you receive a point. All you need is to collect yourself as many hits as possible. We share income through the ad revenue. Not only this, the website allows you to have a social network around you where you can send and receive comments from other members of the site.Log on to http://www.papatoto.com/ and start earning!

Hey!!! That actually looks good. :lol:It's better than another site that I found, because for this you earn money without having people to click on ads while on the other site (scienceray) they only give your 50% of what you earn with your content. I think... :PHow do you make a site like that?

Such sites takes advantage of your content and earn revenue. and pass hardly 1-3% of their earning to you. Some even go further and ask you to give your adsense code to be embded on your article page. So that cause of pageviews and clicks you'll earn revenue. Both of these methods don't work and in one method you're likely to get removed from adsense if their site buys bot traffic. Take example of triond. That site also pays for clicks on your article and they share revenue with you. I tried it with posts more than 15 on their site. Earning so far 0.0.3$. Way to go rich. Now take a look at papatoto. Most of the news articles are simply trash. They don't make much impact on visitors. Also content on that site is also not much quality. By attracting writers to write good content for their site, they're earning from CPM and CPC sales more than writers do. Newbie writers do fall for this trick and post lot of content and hardly earn. In this process such sites grow and later get paid editors to earn revenue.While guest posting is good for writers resume. But such sites won't make much on their freelancing or writers resume. It's better to start blog be it blogspot, wordpress.com. Get yourself in good shape and then start earning with advertisers on blog. That is much better way than contributing to such sites. At the end, this is just my opinion. You can try it if you wish to.

No, I won't... :lol:I've been to too many roads at the same time too many times. I think I'll just stick onto my current road, which is building a website... but I still don't know what to build it on about... :(But yeah... still in my mid-teen crisis that always comes whenever I try to start building a new project. And I always fail... but I hope I won't this time... :P

Such sites takes advantage of your content and earn revenue. and pass hardly 1-3% of their earning to you. Some even go further and ask you to give your adsense code to be embded on your article page. So that cause of pageviews and clicks you'll earn revenue. Both of these methods don't work and in one method you're likely to get removed from adsense if their site buys bot traffic.
Take example of triond. That site also pays for clicks on your article and they share revenue with you. I tried it with posts more than 15 on their site. Earning so far 0.0.3$. Way to go rich. Now take a look at papatoto. Most of the news articles are simply trash. They don't make much impact on visitors. Also content on that site is also not much quality. By attracting writers to write good content for their site, they're earning from CPM and CPC sales more than writers do. Newbie writers do fall for this trick and post lot of content and hardly earn. In this process such sites grow and later get paid editors to earn revenue.

While guest posting is good for writers resume. But such sites won't make much on their freelancing or writers resume. It's better to start blog be it blogspot, wordpress.com. Get yourself in good shape and then start earning with advertisers on blog. That is much better way than contributing to such sites.

At the end, this is just my opinion. You can try it if you wish to.

Hi Mahesh, thanks for the ideas. But, do you know the problem with the newbie writers? They are not aware of the ways of dragging traffic to their sites. I have a number of blogs with me and I hardly earn something out of my works. I tried a number of ad ons but the result is the same. The hits that I could generate is within my country only. I am not an expert to write some super-duper blog posts. I write average and the income I generate from such sites is much higher than that I can earn from my blog post.

In such sites, we don't have to take the headache of popularizing our blog. Traffic comes of its own just because the site provides the incentives to click too. I am not a member of the site yet, but, I am a member of many such sites which help me earn some residual income so that I can pay my internet bills, mobile bills, etc.
What will be your say now?

Yes! An easy way to earn income. You can choose any suitable topic and start writing about it. You can even upload images and videos for your article. On every single hit you receive a point. All you need is to collect yourself as many hits as possible. We share income through the ad revenue. Not only this, the website allows you to have a social network around you where you can send and receive comments from other members of the site.Log on to http://www.papatoto.com/ and start earning!

Thanks for sharing the site with us. I am sure the site is great. I love to write without stressing my brain. I remember reading somewhere, "Nobody is perfact, I am Nobody", yes I feel I am a perfact person who can write without stressing the brain at all.

Sounds funny right, I can creat short posts, but, I am bad ending up something. So, if the site is more like writing small contents, I think it would be a perfact site for me to try on.