xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mua000

Hello Everyone This my first post maybe has something ure waiting

This is my first posting here, I'm a 5 years experienced in it support field.Yes, my work is that solving problems.The top most topic of these problem are virus infection so I have to suggest killing method to them everyday until they call me as "a virus killer".I'm person who have to surf the internet like you and found that security is the most important like you too.I don't know every virus but I know how to kill it and save u from being re-infected again and again.I'm glad to recieve your problem request by email anytime, send me at mua000@gmail.com (I don,t like spam).

Hello and welcome to Xisto. The objective here is post but not spam!! With that you can earn myCENTS which can be used to buy hosting in Xisto Xisto - Web Hosting. After you get 100 myCENTS by posting, these will get converted in real money and deposited onto your Xisto account, all without even putting a digit of your credit card! Of course that if you want the myCENTS deposited there, you must Register on Xisto with the same mail as here. If you need additional help, you can always see the following topics below:

- How does Xisto give free hosting?
- How to Order Freehosting? (In Xisto, where you don't need to pay per month, etc.)
- More about the myCENTS system
- The Webhosting FAQ

Now most importantly, the Board Rules and the announcements Forum. You can also post your doubts In the Xisto - Support Category. You can also seek for support there and please use the search function first. :lol:
Have a good time on Trap!

Hello mua000!!!SpiderVV said it all.... yes, just register into Xisto's Support and Billing Centre, post at least 5 posts, wait until the red myCENTS is under your name, and then you can start earning!!! Hooray and welcome to Xisto!!!Hope you'll have a great time... it's a really friendly forum, it is.... :lol:

This is my first posting here, I'm a 5 years experienced in it support field.Yes, my work is that solving problems.The top most topic of these problem are virus infection so I have to suggest killing method to them everyday until they call me as "a virus killer".I'm person who have to surf the internet like you and found that security is the most important like you too.I don't know every virus but I know how to kill it and save u from being re-infected again and again.I'm glad to recieve your problem request by email anytime, send me at mua000@gmail.com (I don,t like spam).

Nice to meet u, mua000 and I'm happy to hear you are experienced in virus removal. I am also interested in computing, especially technical support and programming.