xisto Community
andreip

Hello For The Second Time

Hey guys my name is Andrei and I've been here for a while some time ago. I had some personal issues and had to leave this great community. I'm really happy for re-joining the forums and I hope to find all my old friends as well as getting new ones. I've read the rules and probably know them because as I said I spent some time here before. If you want to know more here is my about page from the profile :

Hello guys, my name is Andrei and I'm from Romania ;) . Somewhere in Central Europe in case you don't know (I bet you don't xD). Well what can I say about me. I'm not a computer addicted or freak, I'm just a normal teenager, oh yeah I'm 16, which goes out a lot with his friends (crazy ones) and loves all kinds of sports :P . I've played soccer and I've also done Judo for one year. Now I'm hypnotized by basketball and I can say that I love it. I would also would love to do other sports like hockey or american football but I can't mainly becuase that they aren't that popular in my country and there are little places to do them :|. When I spend time on my computer I usually watchmovies, listen to music ( I do it allot in any kind of places and in almost all situations xD), chat with my friends and I'm also interested in web design. I have allot of interest in Photoshop and Flash. All I have learned was by myself and I'm planning to learn more. I also love snowboarding and other winter sports. I can say that I'm a sociable guy, and I'm pretty active. So if you want to ask something dont hesitate to do it. I love new friends.

I really hope to get well along with you guys and have a nice time here.

Cheers!

Welcome back. Glad to see you again.This place is always open for new/old members.No sense directing you to the Xisto Readme, etc since you already know the guidelines.Good to have you back. Hope all is well.

Welcome back. Glad to see you again.This place is always open for new/old members.
No sense directing you to the Xisto Readme, etc since you already know the guidelines.

Good to have you back. Hope all is well.

Thank you for the kindly welcome Jhaslip :lol:. Nice too see you again. Yes I already know about the rules and how the system works here. I'm better now and I hope I have great time with you guys. Also the forums overload a lot. Maybe it's just me but in some hours of the day I can't access them at all. It looks like you guys still have some problems with the servers :P.

Don't worry about saying hello again, I have currently made 3 posts in that particular forum, all the times I've gone and come back. anyway hope your here to say, I don't remember you so either you joined that long ago, or were only here during a spell that I wasn't regardless, welcome back, you'll know the rules, no need to tell you. good luck.

Thank you for the kindly welcome Jhaslip :lol:. Nice too see you again. Yes I already know about the rules and how the system works here. I'm better now and I hope I have great time with you guys. Also the forums overload a lot. Maybe it's just me but in some hours of the day I can't access them at all. It looks like you guys still have some problems with the servers :P.

This is weird... you've got a website in your signature, and yet my computer can't find your server??? Were you hosted here before??? Because you didn't have the hosted thing under your name too... I thought that any members that has been hosted before, regardless of whether they are hosted by Xisto now or what, still has a HOSTED thing under their name...

Or is it just me?