xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spurious

Hello All :p

Hi there Spurious! Any friend of OpaQue is a friend of all ;) welcome to the forums. It's great to see that you're already getting into the thick of things and have begun posting - your myCENTs counter is showing already and that's a great sign to show that you're active :P

I suppose you've already read it, but it's some kind of a tradition to point a newcomer to this document. There are more threads to be read, but I'm sure this one document will let you know everything you need...

Readme!

If you have any kind of doubt then feel free to open a thread in the relevant section and a member will get to it ASAP. So see you at the forums :P

Hello Spurious,Refferred by Opaque!!! I wish I had that honor to be invited by an admin of a forum!!!You're a lucky one!!!Glad to see you here. I'm sure you will find that Xisto.com has a lot of friendly members willing to help you as you build your website.As you can see, I am quite new to this site too, but I know the basics of how to get started.Like The Simpleton, or kasperooney said, you can read the link to tell you what to do. But if you still don't understand it, here is my version...1) Signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area with the same email that you have used here when you signed up here.2) Post at least five posts.3) Wait4) When you myCENTS thing is up (down under your name), you can start earning myCENTS to host your website!!!The good thing about this System is that Xisto does not require you to give in your credit card or bank account information, so it is completely secure.Once your registration order has been processed, you can get started!You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). This means that you can start the first steps to free hosting.The bigger and longer and more helpful the thread is, the more you earn. Spamming is NOT tolerated in this forums, and people will spam to get more myCENTS (well, maybe a little toleration, but that's only because the people here are nice - and you have Opaque, of course!!!).Grammar will also help you earn myCENTS.So, basically, it is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine, just a decent post with a decent number of characters.

Hey Spurious welcome to Xisto!!;P not to burst Opaques bubble but SirMikeDood is pretty as well ;Pyou might like him a bit more than him, i can redirect you to his digits if you wish ;)anyways welcome and i hope you get help with everythjing you need onboard!