xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
livepcportal

Do You Think Aliens Visit Earth?

I have heard in news and read articles claiming that aliens visit our planet Earth and there are a lot of people who says that they have seen them and their space ships.Well unfortunately I am not lucky as they are because I haven't seen aliens.Do you believe those people who says that they have seen aliens?Do you believe in the existence of aliens?Have you seen them? If yes, then tell others so that they can also see how aliens looks in reality especially me. I really wants to see aliens before dying.

I don't know if this estimation is true or not, but it is said that after every three minutes, someone on earth spots a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). This sighting may/may not include the spotting of an alien. But most of these sightings are in fact just illusions which cannot be accounted to be real.

But there are some weird cases which cannot be explained and one really begins to wonder if this is the work of an alien. The bottomlne is that no one can surely say if aliens visit earth or not. It's one of the many unanswered questions that we have today.But it's best if we don't take them very seriously, unless you want to go deep into the subject. If you want to spot aliens then better do some hard research and I think you will come up with a small list of places where aliens are said to appear frequently. Then you might be able to see them and tell us all about it. (I'm serious about this because I'm very interested in this subject too but don't have the time to pursue it with deep interest)

Do you know how USA gets reason for nuclear arm development?Just in case some alien attack happens to earth. Well, I am not sure what hides behind those deep and obscure skies but I am pretty sure that Aliens is somekind of tale told to us. I have heard and seen about zero gravity, which is used by US forces to control the so called Alien navies.

I heard a really cool theory that mushrooms and fungi are actually from another planet as the way that they look like plants but they're actually animal-like organisms and no other plant or animal is similar to them.also many contain psychoactive chemicals found nowhere else, for no apparent reason.

Until I see one then I won't believe in them.People will say they've seen all kinds of things. They like the sensationalism and they like the attention. On the one hand though, if Aliens could do what they say they can do, then theycould no doubt avoid us detecting them.

well there are some interesting theories about aliens and the stories about the US doing secret experiments on captivated aliens is also interesting, but unless something real happens around here, there will be just speculation and nothing else. so if you have an inkling of belief in aliens, just wait for it. otherwise forget the whole thing and live a cool life! ;)

Recently, I do a little bit of research about UFO and found one of the most famous cases about aliens which we called as the Rosewell Crash. It is believed that?in 1947, an alien vehicle crash of? near Corona, New Mexico which is witnessed by more than 500 witnesses and people have actually seen metal pieces of the alien vehicle. Well this is not enough...there are also a number of individuals who claimed to have actually seen alien bodies, yes real alien dead bodies. But the government by saying that it was nothing more that a secret balloon project disagreed that it was an Alien crash . Have you ever seen or heard of a metal balloon? I think none of us have seen. As a result,this case has not been studied more by the government. But investigations into this controversial event continue even today. Fore more info about this case click here hope you will enjoy reading it. After reading this case, curiosity to know more about aliens has increase in me.

Before we take step thinking that aliens visited earth , we must discribe the meaning of alien.Purely alien is an out-sider, means it didn't develop on earth from the beginning.and thinking about this more alien can be a small bacteria rather than those movie filmed aliens with such or so weird faces.So i believe aliens did visit earth but not at this times, but far back when our atmosphere was still at her diapers.Take this view of point to other directions

We can certainly assume that there can be life away from earth. If earth could give an atmosphere to evolve the species we are familiar with, why can't some other planet in some other solar system or some other gallery might provide with some other type of atmosphere to develop some other type of species which we can't even imagine of.So existence of aliens is justified.But, the fact that they visited earth seems illogical because, I could happen only if they were able to travel at speeds comparable to light because we all near planets and heavenly bodies around us, so they have to from somewhere far away, that means they should be able to travel light years of distance that means, they should be able to travel at speeds comparable to light which is scientifically impossible.But we can never know all the deep secrets of science and we also have heard about the alien stories around so there is a possibility that aliens might have visited the earth. I wish I could meet one.