xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
socubeliveg

Hi,a Girl Join You Here!

Hi Socubeliveg, Welcome to Xisto! Hope you enjoy the current topics and you can bring your ideas to the table. Don't forget to look into the MyCent / Hosting system we have here.Also remember not to spam, it can get you banned. And read all the rules ;). Then you'll have no trouble navigating through Xisto.

Lol beat you too it within seconds, I'm sorry ;). Don't worry there is no competition. May I add the more you earn the more hard it is to gain MyCent although if you keep your posts in quality standard then you'll have no trouble.

Hello socubeliveg,Yay!!! First post!!! (I alwayslove being the first poster...)I'll do my best and get you settled in...Nice... I don't think we've got anyone from China before... none that I've met anyway... Great to see you here!I'm sure you will find that Xisto.com has a lot of friendly members willing to help you as you build your website, and I think we do learn from each other (or more of me learning from the more advanced web programmer and coders on this site).But anyway... you should go and subscribe at Xisto's Support and Billing System first (first things first!), so you can have your own Client Area. When you sign up, you will have a myCENTS thing under your name (like under mine) as well as an Earned thing under your name too, but only you can see your Earned amount (apart from moderators and admins)Once your registration order has been processed (takes around a few hours), you can get started!You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto once your order has been processed, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). Every 100 myCENTS is equivalent to one USD (US dollar). To earn myCENTS, all you have to do is to post on this forums.The bigger and longer your thread or post is, the more you earn. So, basically, it is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine.Remember to read the forum rules though, as you can get negative myCENTS if your thread is edited, moved or deleted by staff, but that's rare.Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!Hope you will come to like and love this site as much as I do,Nameless_

Lol beat you too it within seconds, I'm sorry ;). Don't worry there is no competition. May I add the more you earn the more hard it is to gain MyCent although if you keep your posts in quality standard then you'll have no trouble.

Argh... I guess I'm not the first poster after all... :P
At least you decided to point that out (me being beaten)... I was deciding whether to edit my post of not, and getting (possibly) negative myCENTS as I did once.

Anyhow, I never knew that the more you earn the more hard it is to gain MyCENTS... really? No wonder I get like, so little know compared to what I gained and earned in the beginning. That means the that more I use this site, I harder it is to keep up my own website! Argh!!!!

*SHOCK!!! HORROR!!!*

That is very sad... that's very bad news... so one day I'll get like, 0.00001 for one very long post, and I won't be able to keep up my site. How sad. I don't know what to do know. I really don't know how to earn other money from other online sites either, and I don't trust most of them apart from Xisto.com (well, duh!).

How do people even manage to keep up their sites? It seems like that people that has been HOSTED for ages barely post here to earn myCENTS... how do that do that? This is so weird... and some of them, I mean, MOST of them aren't even using the Logic Plan, but Logic Plan PRO and other ones, like $11 Unlimited and Unmetered package.

???
I wish I was as successful as them in earning money to keep my site up... :P
There's basically nothing in the "Make Money Online" Forums...
Argh...

Hey Socubelive! Yay! Last poster so far! Welcome to Xisto. Hope to see you around the forums, see ya! By the way, what's with all the advertising to that software company? ;)

hello,a girl from China join you here!want to become your friend here!let's learn from each other.

Ok, you from china? well, its great to meet you. I hope you liked the forums of Xisto. And yeah i am always here to share my experience and knowledge with others.
nice to have you on this forum.