xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fripay

How To Earn Money? How to earn money?

Hi, I am building a website at the moment. I think about how to get a good hosting service. But it's a completely private project of my own, so I don't want to invest any money. So I thought about earning some money in the internet, without working. Maybe with the site itself. But the site will only be visited by me and my friends. I heared about making money in the internet, but I that's all I know. So I want you to make a list wich methods exists to earn money. Maybe you can give a short description of the principle and some links were I can find services or more information. Thanks.

Hi, I am building a website at the moment. I think about how to get a good hosting service. But it's a completely private project of my own, so I don't want to invest any money.

So I thought about earning some money in the internet, without working. Maybe with the site itself. But the site will only be visited by me and my friends.

I heared about making money in the internet, but I that's all I know. So I want you to make a list wich methods exists to earn money. Maybe you can give a short description of the principle and some links were I can find services or more information.

Thanks.

there is a whole forum section here about making money on the internet. you may have to invest a few dollars into it (i'm talking cheap, like $10), for backup incase you don't have enough forum posts (yes you can get money to go to your website on here). please read the tutorials; they should be at the main section of the forums.

Hi, I am building a website at the moment. I think about how to get a good hosting service. But it's a completely private project of my own, so I don't want to invest any money. So I thought about earning some money in the internet, without working. Maybe with the site itself. But the site will only be visited by me and my friends.

I heared about making money in the internet, but I that's all I know. So I want you to make a list wich methods exists to earn money. Maybe you can give a short description of the principle and some links were I can find services or more information.

Thanks.

The myCENT system may let you order "paid" hosting service without charge (remember not to SPAM, or your myCENT may be deducted). If you want to earn more money, you may join in affiliate program like Google AdSense after you build a website.

If you site has valid content and enough visitors, you can always put up advertising on your site, in the form of text ads or banner ads, although the amount you get will not be very much especially if you lack enough visitors to your site. A easier and more appropriate way for you to earn money would probably be to sell items like stock photography or illustrations online, through places like iStockPhoto.com and GraphicRiver.net . I suppose the final income you get from your work really depends on the quality and popularity with consumers who buy the final product.Another thing you could try is to sign up to survey sites, that pay a minimum of US$1 per survey you complete, although you will not always qualify or be accepted for the surveys plus they don't come that regularly (i.e. maybe around one survey per 2 days).Inevitably, it is difficult to earn money on the Internet without actually investing money into it. Good luck with your endeavours!