xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mixed-blessings

Stupid Girls Girls are stupid

I used to be friends with these two girls who are best friends. But lately they have become soooo *BLEEP*y. They like whisper about people in front of their faces but don't actually TELL them. Its so annoying. And then if you ever confront them they just totally deny it all and act like they have done nothing wrong. They also are so horrible to everyone. So we weren't getting on and then one lunchtime they kept walking in and out of the room. We were all wondering what the hell they were doing. Then after like 5 times of walking in and out we started talking about them. We only said stuff like what are they doing? Etc etc. And it turned out that they had left a mobile in there and WERE RECORDING us talking about them. I mean how petty can you get?! They are so ridiculous.

LOL. That reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where George thinks people are talking about him when he leaves the room. He decides to put a tape recorder in his breifcase and "forget" to take it with him. Funny as hell.

I think you should look for nicer people to become friends with. You dont need the drama time to move on. They will get the message. If you really want to be friends with them talk to them about their behaviour and the possible consequences. I dont know about where you are but here in the city some kids can be mean even violent. It wouldnt take much for them to know they arent all that!

LOL.  That reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where George thinks people are talking about him when he leaves the room.  He decides to put a tape recorder in his breifcase and "forget" to take it with him.  Funny as hell.

47451[/snapback]

I LOVE that episode

People change over the years and you have to expect that. It just happens and you can't really expect them to stay the same even if they are your friends. If you don't like who they are now, there are really only 2 ways to fix that. Tell them or leave them and say hey thanks for being my friends.

Good point spawn...Its true..people that you have known for years don't always stay how you want them to.....I have had many friends that are not my friends anymore because of possibly the way I have changed or they have changed...its life. what can you expect?

That is true, I have some friends that Ive had from elementary and jr high school and some have drifted so far away Ive never seen them since. Iam trying to connect with some of my former school mates at a site Im at, hoping they would show up. Speaking of schools. I bumped into one of my french teachers a few years ago and she didnt recognize me. I was disappointed but I told her I love french because of her. Im sure she didnt forget the bad kids :D

That's just plainly immature of them to do that. I see a lot of girls in primary school and year 7 who do that and whisper and giggle at pretty much anything. I suppose they will just grow out of that behavior hopefully as they grow older, but for now I don't think there's much you can do other then confront them about it. It's probably just their way of entertaining themselves I guess, despite how ridiculous it may be.

just face it, all girls do that. Even I do that stuff (besides the recording stuff). They're just saying what they believe, even though it sort of is mean. And if you don't like those girls, just go out and find new friends. Everyone doesn't stay the same just because they're growing up. That's why you have to get all the good friends in middle school where everyone is nice or it'll be hard in high school @_@ (i feel like i'm getting off topic for some reason...)

Get some new friends. If they are going to act so immature as to whisper in front of others and record conversations, you might as well just stop associating with them. Or maybe you can go with a group of people who are sick of them and ask them to stop acting like that. (But since they are being immature in the first place, I doubt having a talk with them will work.)And I'm not sure if I remember this correctly, but if someone records you without permission and you have proof that they did, I think you can take them to court. But I am most likely wrong about this. (I heard about it in a court case on television but I am not one hundred percent sure about what the judge said about recording people so dont take my word for it)

Well this thread is spammalicious...So welcome to highschool? Sometimes im so glad to 1. not be a girl 2. be gay so i dont ever have to deal with chicks...but anyway...You should just ignore them they obviously have nothing better to do then listen to private convos and stuff... and talk bout others. They must have low self esteem...though itd be nice if i knew what people said about me when i left the room... so maybe i dont completley disagree , but then again who has the time to do that?

Hmm, I being a girl know how *nasty* girls can get towards eachother. Haha, its horrible to be on the receiving end of endless whispers and giggles and stares etc etc. But you can't really focus on that kind of stuff for too long. You shouldn't be preoccupied with what others think about other people. We've all got brains and can tell who's a nice person and who's not. I guess getting new friends would be a good solution.