xisto Community
Nameless_

I Have A Paypal Account... What Now? Personal or Premier... and other questions.

Oh my god, thanks for the warning. Don't want to get suspended by doing that. :)And if Kontera pays via Paypal, and most if not all of out members here use the Personal account, I should be fine. :)I still don't really get the Kontera/Xisto mode though, but anyhow, I'm trusting this site and Kontera, as well as all the members on this site, so that should be not problem... I might borrow some books on the library or search the web to see how it actually works when I have time though. I like being thorough in everything that I do.And OK... no wordpress.com. I'll keep that in my mind. The good thing about Blogger is that it already has my email address on it (strange, but oh well...), so I don't need to sign up separately and all that, as I can just use my password on gmail. No wonder people like to blog so much!!! You get cash money from putting ads on it. :)And that will help me greatly if I am to upgrade my account to Logic Pro ($7 per month not including tax) plus two domain names (around $28 dollars including tax per year, or I might just get one domain name, make the other site on a sub-domain from the first site and mask it with a .tk extension) and I won't need to post as often as I am now (I have a feeling that my posts are clogging up this site as when I see the "See New Posts" section, half the page has my name on it as the last poster, especially the first few.)Nice... thanks for the great help, mahesh2k. :) Help Appreciated. :P