Sign in to follow this  
xmthb

新的陷阱17 ?职位介绍了这里,让所有其他成员都知道一些关于自己。&#22840

新的陷阱17 职位介绍了这里让所有其他成员都知道一些关于自己。夸耀你的长处

你好。
这里是讲英文的社会我希望你会讲英语。
我的中文不太流利我也希望你会了解我的中文。

现在你在我们英文叫的 Xisto 陷阱17 的一个网站是帮你修造你自己的网站的。
首先你应该去 Xisto的 Support and Billing site 用你在这里报名参加这个网上论坛的email 在那个 Xisto - Support and Billing Centre 报名参加他们的帐户。

等等几个小时之后就会看到一个在你的名字下面有一个myCENTS 的东西。你只要在这里评论评论就能赢得myCENTS。每100个myCENTS就会给你一个美国硬币 1 SD。你就是用这些SD买Xisto 的网上package。

希望我帮助了你明白多一点这个网站是做什么的。

I swear... I should get extra myCENTS for all that effort of writing Chinese...

Anyhow, this is the translation.

Hi/Hello,

This is an english speaking community, I hope you can speak English.
My Chinese isn't very fluent, I also hope that you will understand my Chinese.

You are now at what we call in English a Xisto website, it helps you build websites.
Firstly, you should go to the Xisto's "Support and Billing" site, and you the same email to that you signed up here at Xisto's Support and Billing Centre to create an account.

After waiting a few hours, you will see a myCENTS thing under your name. You only have to come here and comment to get myCENTS. Every 100 myCENTS will get you one American dollar (1 USD).
You use these USDs to buy the website package.

I hope you understand a bit more on what this site is about.

(Thank god for Babelfish... I don't even know if it's worth the effort writing in Chinese, as this person might probably just go away and lose interest... and the site might not count Chinese and characters... oh well, it's worth the practice.

Plus, no one probably bothered to reply so I might do it and help this poor person. ;)

Anyhow... thank god for occasional Babelfish help! I wrote the thing myself, but used Babelfish to translate some terms that I have trouble with - copy and paste the whole passage if you don't believe me... Ah well, if that person turns out to know English...

Argh! I have just humiliated myself with my crappy Chinese skills!)

...At least I tried...

新的陷阱17 ?职位介绍了这里,让所有其他成员都知道一些关于自己。夸耀你的长处,

don't understand a word you are saying, but anyways, welcome to Xisto.com! ;)

新的陷阱17 ?职位介绍了这里,让所有其他成员都知道一些关于自己。夸耀你的长处,

Welcome xmthb to Xisto. I am not sure what you just said there but make sure you post English from now on otherwise you will get a warning. If you are not English and struggle to Type English Use Google Translator I am sure it will help you!

I have provided important links below in which you must read to fit into the Trap community

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum and good luck!

- Ash.

Welcome xmthb to Xisto. I am not sure what you just said there but make sure you post English from now on otherwise you will get a warning. If you are not English and struggle to Type English Use Google Translator I am sure it will help you!

I have provided important links below in which you must read to fit into the Trap community

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum and good luck!

- Ash.

What? You can get a warning if you don't post in English?

Darn... I have just effectively broken the rules of Xisto without even knowing trying to help someone fit in and understand what this site is all about....

God...

Glad you do know english!!!Well, since you understand english, I will give you my ENGLISH welcome... as you probably don't really understand a word I said with Chinese.Hello xmthb,Glad to see you here. I'm sure you will find that Xisto.com has a lot of friendly members willing to help you as you build your website.As you can see, I am quite new to this site too, but I know the basics of how to get started.For starters, signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area. Remember to signup with the same email that you signed up with this account at Xisto, or it will not work.(You will need to give in your personal details, but I think you will be able to get away faking some of it)The good thing about this System is that Xisto does not require you to give in your credit card or bank account information, so it is completely secure.Once your registration order has been processed, you can get started!You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). This means that you can start the first steps to free hosting.The thing is, Xisto isn't exactly free, because it uses real money to operate. But the good thing about Xisto is that you can earn the real money here, with the myCENTS system. (There is more information in the myCENTS introduction thread to the left of the page, where it introduces myCENTS) MyCENTS is a recent new system on Xisto, and every 100 myCENTS is equivalent to one USD (US dollar). To earn myCENTS, all you have to do is to post on this forums.The bigger and longer and more helpful the thread is, the more you earn. Spamming is NOT tolerated in this forums, and people will spam to get more myCENTS (well, maybe a little toleration, but that's only because the people here are nice).Grammar will also help you earn myCENTS.So, basically, it is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine, just a decent post with a decent number of characters.Remember to read the forum rules though, as you can get negative myCENTS if your thread is edited, moved or deleted, but that rarely happens.Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!Hope I helped you, Nameless_