xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leebliss09

Wonderful Skin Care Stuffs

I tried hydroderm and skinceuticals products...both have been on the market for a while, didn't do much....then I tried a brand new treatment called RevivaDerm. Have to say this worked for me...more of a treatment whereas the others felt like glorified cosmetics

I tried hydroderm and skinceuticals products...both have been on the market for a while, didn't do much....then I tried a brand new treatment called RevivaDerm. Have to say this worked for me...more of a treatment whereas the others felt like glorified cosmetics

hiii,
Thanks for the info!
But there are various choices to soap and water cleaning. Cleansers can be in the form of creams, milks, lotions, gels and liquids. All are, a mixture of oil, wax and water which have been formulated to suit different skin typecasts.
Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

thank you for sharing that leebliss09, but i think you should give us more information about what kind of skin do you have ??

because may be it worked for you because you have a dry skin for example, so it will not work the same for those who have oil skin.

Meh.all of those name brand skin cleaners do the same thing for your skin that soap and water does, my advice to you would be to stop using those expensive skin cleaners and buy some good ole noxema, use noxema in the morning and soap and water in the night. if you have dry skin use a moisturizer afterwords.

Meh.all of those name brand skin cleaners do the same thing for your skin that soap and water does, my advice to you would be to stop using those expensive skin cleaners and buy some good ole noxema, use noxema in the morning and soap and water in the night. if you have dry skin use a moisturizer afterwords.

no soviet, these products are important. especially to those who have a very sensitive skin, like me :) i have orders from doctors for not using any kind of soap especially to my face, in fact i didn't wash my face with soap for about 10 years. i only use cleaners and scrubs and should be with cream bar for not dry my face. so it depends on the person's skin after all.

no soviet, these products are important. especially to those who have a very sensitive skin, like me :) i have orders from doctors for not using any kind of soap especially to my face, in fact i didn't wash my face with soap for about 10 years. i only use cleaners and scrubs and should be with cream bar for not dry my face. so it depends on the person's skin after all.

Oh, I was speaking in general ofcourse :) people with special skin may need doctor purcribed cleansers but normal people should use the method I posted above^
sometimes being old fashioned is better :3

Oh, I was speaking in general ofcourse people with special skin may need doctor purcribed cleansers but normal people should use the method I posted above^

sometimes being old fashioned is better :3

then i should say, thanks soviet for mentioning these products to to us, even they are not for me but they may benefit others with normal skin ;) . thanks for sharing, i will keep them in my mind.

It wold be nicer to know what your skin was like before and then after the products you have named. I have very sensitive skin and i would like to know if these products you mentioned work for my sensitive oily skin or they are just generic brands that are for all skin types.I hope when i next return there will be a little more detail than just this product called abc is good you should try it

Edited by mandla (see edit history)

Can you or someone please say me what type of skin problem you have, acne or what??? I don?t have acne anymore but I have a face with a lot of fat that is expelled trougth my pores and my face brigth five hours after I wash it. And in the nose is where I have more problems with this and some black points are appearing. My face doesn?t look so bad but this is really bothering me. Please can someone say me what can I do???? Thank you.