xisto Community
Beautiful1

This Is Me

Hello people!! I just happened upon this website and I think that it is rather interesting. I have already posted three things, "My Life" "War" and something under my ideas forum. I hope that there are some friendly people on this site. The first comment left on one of my posts was something about misspelling a word. It boogles my mind the things that people waste their time doing, Although I susupect I probably could never make it past the night not knowing the correct spelling. Anyway I just wanted to say HI!!!!!!!!!!! World THIS IS ME!!!!! And I am sorry about the punctuation and grammar errors. I never was very good at that. ;)

Hello there, YOU!. Welcome to Trap. I'm just reading your other posts now (and others) so maybe you'll see me commenting on them! So.. tell us about yourself. What are your interests? What planet are you from? You know..stuff like that. I think there's a little lesson/advice on introductions somewhere on this site which I didn't see when I joined. Anyway see you around the forum!

Hello Beautiful1,Glad to see you here. I'm sure you will find that Xisto.com has a lot of friendly members willing to help you as you build your website.As you can see, I am quite new to this site too, but I know the basics of how to get started.For starters, signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area. Remember to signup with the same email that you signed up with this account at Xisto, or it will not work.(You will need to give in your personal details, but I think you will be able to get away faking some of it)The good thing about this System is that Xisto does not require you to give in your credit card or bank account information, so it is completely secure.Once your registration order has been processed, you can get started!You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). This means that you can start the first steps to free hosting.The thing is, Xisto isn't exactly free, because it uses real money to operate. But the good thing about Xisto is that you can earn the real money here, with the myCENTS system. (There is more information in the myCENTS introduction thread to the left of the page, where it introduces myCENTS) MyCENTS is a recent new system on Xisto, and every 100 myCENTS is equivalent to one USD (US dollar). To earn myCENTS, all you have to do is to post on this forums.The bigger and longer and more helpful the thread is, the more you earn. Spamming is NOT tolerated in this forums, and people will spam to get more myCENTS (well, maybe a little toleration, but that's only because the people here are nice).Grammar will also help you earn myCENTS.So, basically, it is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine, just a decent post with a decent number of characters.Remember to read the forum rules though, as you can get negative myCENTS if your thread is edited, moved or deleted, but that rarely happens.Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!Hope I helped you, Nameless_(Oh, by the way, I read the post about the mispelled word thing. I replied. ;) I believe we try our best to type good grammar and keep our spelling right so that we can attract more visitors here.I've also noticed that you haven't have a myCENTS thing under your name. You should go to the Xisto's site and register immediately (with the same email as you've signed up here so you don't waste your posts and start earning myCENTS to get started in website building! Best of luck to you and hope you'll settle in quickly!)

Hello people!!

I just happened upon this website and I think that it is rather interesting. I have already posted three things, "My Life" "War" and something under my ideas forum. I hope that there are some friendly people on this site. The first comment left on one of my posts was something about misspelling a word. It boogles my mind the things that people waste their time doing, Although I susupect I probably could never make it past the night not knowing the correct spelling. Anyway I just wanted to say HI!!!!!!!!!!! World THIS IS ME!!!!! And I am sorry about the punctuation and grammar errors. I never was very good at that. ;)

Hello

Beautiful1

and welcome to Xisto! Xisto is run and owned by Xisto - Web Hosting.

Firstly we are glad you have chosen Xisto and hopefully you will keep active and happy on the forums.

Now looking at your profile it dose not look like you have configured the myCENT probably.

To do this you have to register here or (Xisto Billing and support) making sure you register with the same email address you have as your Xisto account.

Now the myCENT will not appear straight away and could take up to 4 hours to configure pro pally. However if this is not the case and the myCENT has still not been added please make sure you are posting some good & quality posts. If this still dose not work please either PM me or reply to this topic HERE.

Below are some great links that may help you:

Xisto billing and support

Xisto Forum Rules

Xisto Faq

All about myCENT (v3)

I would also like to give a heads up to all new members that the moderation team do not like 1 liners and that could result in a warning :P

Dont forget if you need any help please post in the forums or PM me (Phoneix)

- Phoneix :P