xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nameless_

Imovie Hd Question Changing .mts to .dv or other iMovie usuable extentions

Hi people, :DI am currently making a movie on iMovie, and I have filmed it on a HDD camcorder (Sony). I have iMovie on my Macbook, but the thing is, iMovie doesn't read .mts, the file format that my clips are in. This is a big problem because that means that I won't be able to do it, after all the hard work with the whole crew and the cast in the film.I have searched literally all over the net for a solution but none of them works. And no converter works for .mts... I won't be suprised if I downloaded half of the internet "Free Converters" programs searching for a good one. One of the support forums told me to use Toast Titanium but it just "ate" my clip and no I've lost it forever. :)Lucky I've still go enough to make a movie... that is, if iMovie reads the files. One of the possible problems was when my computer crashed and it changed into a different version. I was putting and installing Photoshop on my computer and them it crashed. When I reopened, the dock changed looks and I could open certain applications like GarageBand and iWeb.Any computer experts out there? Any help?This is due in two weeks time, so any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks. :P

Ok I have never had experience with using that file format but reading the Apple support forum Final Cut Express (The professional video editing software for Mac OS X) also has the same problem.

What is suggested there is to use a converter called MPEG Streamclip to convert the file from .mts to .mov

If you need anything else here is the forum topic to help you:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I hope this helps.

I believe I have been on that website before and downloaded the program...Unfortunately, it didn't work. On the day that I discovered this problem, I technically scoured and searched the internet for programs that can convert .mts files to one that is iMovie readable, and I am definitely sure I have tried that one.Nevertheless, thanks for helping...I appreciate the effort -I will download it once more just in case it does work after all though, but there is a slim chance it would.Many programs that offer .mts file convertion doesn't really work...

Black screens while playing the animation on Imovie HDImovie Hd Question

Hi, I can't see the photos while playing the animation and the screen is just blank. I am using imovie HD to create clay animation and I finished it but the screen is blank while the pointer that shows the time is going on. Can someone answer this question as fast as you can?

-reply by alexchung

And to the MTS to MP4 with MTS to MP4 Converter it is more and more popular. MTS to MP4 Converter is a conversion that is specially designed to convert to MP4 MTS to the image and the perfect voice. MP4 MTS conversion are able to convert to the audio from the audio at will, by converting the picture from a video, and extracts an image from a video other. MP4 Converter MTS will support that you want to customize the output size at a bit rate calculator latest.

I will continue to share more about mts related software article describes, if you want to know some of the latest information, please visit the article published sources.
More Info Source:
http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/1924222/blog/30548152/