xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Your Hobby

HiHere are mine:1) WEB DESIGNI am an amateur and learning daily or when I can do it. I have a full time job and it's not always easy to work on my site or learn new stuff.2) DVD'sI collect DVD's, all kinds of movies. My favorites are horror and sci-fi.3) TRAVELLove to travel and visit new places especially in the tropics. I don't do it as often as I want but in the future I should be able to travel more.4) BUILD MODELSI love to build models, mostly tanks, aircrafts and warships. Got that from being a kid and still love it. I don't have enough time for this and only build 1 or 2 yearly but I find it relaxing and satisfying.5) SOCCERlove to watch soccer on TV, being from Europe I don't miss much of world cup, euro and champion's league action.Patrick

Hi

Here are mine:

1) WEB DESIGN

I am an amateur and learning daily or when I can do it. I have a full time job and it's not always easy to work on my site or learn new stuff.

2) DVD's

I collect DVD's, all kinds of movies. My favorites are horror and sci-fi.

3) TRAVEL

Love to travel and visit new places especially in the tropics. I don't do it as often as I want but in the future I should be able to travel more.

4) BUILD MODELS

I love to build models, mostly tanks, aircrafts and warships. Got that from being a kid and still love it. I don't have enough time for this and only build 1 or 2 yearly but I find it relaxing and satisfying.

5) SOCCER

love to watch soccer on TV, being from Europe I don't miss much of world cup, euro and champion's league action.

Patrick

47343[/snapback]

Me too:

1) WEB DESIGN

I am kind of new to web design because I only got interested in the web about 3 years ago (don't ask me how old i really am)

2) DVD's

I collect DVD's too. My favorite are sci-fi and action.

3) TRAVEL

I love to travel but I don't get to go far because i'm still in school and I'm a kid.

4) READING

I love to read too. I read all the time. But only books that are either sci-fi or fantasy (or maybe non-fiction when i'm studying).

Reading is cool.

5) SOCCER

I love to watch soccer on TV. But like I said. I'm just a kid and I'm in the US so there isn't much soccer here (all there is is "FOOTBALL" stupid americans... If they can't even think of a name for a stupid sport they make up. How do they expect people to like it?)

I'm jealous of you dark. I want to live in Europe. Expessially Germany since I was born there.

I am into many things:Archery (fun sport, wish more people were into it)Listening to music. (especially Film Scores/soundtracks)Web Design (still in the basics of just learning, but hope to get much better)Lord of the Rings Books/Movies (this series is awesome. Tolkien is a genius. I suppose you could call me a bit of a fanatic of Middle Earth.)Lord of the Rings Trading Card Game (great, great game. Unfortunately it absorbs alot of my money, but I love it all te same.) Music Composition (I'm hoping this to be my profession, so....I guess it's an important "hobby" to keep up.)And much, much more. I can't think of it all right now....

Mine are:Web Designing (Seems to be about the same as a lot of people here)Playing Tennis (Whenever possible, I don't get to much)Playing my GameCubeWatching HamtaroAnd well, that's just about all I can think of...

I don't really have any hobbies, I guess what I like to do most though is:- Take photographs- Long walks if it's a nice day- Play acoustic guitar- Play basketball- Listen to music- Chat on MSN/Read e-mails- Sleep

hehe...so great hobby you listed aboveumm,i think there is no exact hobby for me,which is only something i used to do,as my fav...mine are:-listen to Music--travel much--watch TV--fix comp and design web or make graphics--street ballar-

My hobby is1) PlAYING PIANO-> this is my most fav hobby, i play classic song, like beethoven, mozart and liszt and i'm a teacher of piano in a course. I spend 2-3 hours practice piano a day2) WEB DESIGN->well, i'm newbie about this, i us photoshop and flash. i spend more 3-4 hours for design something useful or not.3) GAME-> i play game anywhere at home, at my phone, at internet cafe wherever and whenever when i get bored with web design and pratice piano4) EAT-> i really have a great great great... everything food is great when i really choose them.5)->i wonder if it can be classified as hobby ... :D

My hobbies are:1) Computersyeah almost everything about computers interest me... as for specific parts : programming(C n *nix) and web designing... lately Java is on top...2) MusicI like songs, too many to quote a favorite... but soothing music relaxes u like nothing else....3) Philately & Numismatics... yeah thats stamp collecting... this is my oldest hobby but it has been a while since I have spent time for it.... also coins and currency.. not that I know much but have collected a coins over 100 differnt kind and a few of them very old ones...4) playing volleyball and Table Tennis... and watching Cricket and LawnTennis.5) not the least... spending time and chatting(not online) with friends and going out....Cheers....

Oh! Can't believe I forgot:Reading. (I do this almost voraciously.....I'm constantly reading about 3-5 books during the same period of time...)Creative Wrinting (this is something I like to do for fun. Not Fan-fic type stuff....but original stuff I've come up with. I usually write fantasy, though that's not always the case.)Creating Languages (Or Private Lang, as I call it. I'm in the middle of developing a full, speakable, writable language right now for one of the stories I've written. I'm to the point now that I can actually talk in full sentences and such without too much holding me back. Ok, so.....yeah, I'm a little odd.... :D )Also, I play piano. The only instrument I play, but I play well enough to win a few competitions, and enjoy it very much. Music is one of the greatest gifts we have to use.

Web Design:This includes making sites, helping other with their programing problems, making useful internet tools. I was thinking of making an email spammer, where you enter and email and it gets signed up to many offers, it just get spammed. I also look for many ways to h4x. Me and a friend already found a firefox exploit, well it works in all browsers.School:I like school and I am not just saying this 'cause I'm in denial. I like the girls here because they're really hot.TV:I watch a lot of TV, mainly cartoons and movies. Yeah I like cartoons >_> and I like some humor/action movies. I also look at MTV sometimes too.