xisto Community
Stardust_Moods

Hello All I finally got a chance to post...

my first post. The power went out last night and cut me off in mid post.

I'm new to this so I'll try to catch on a fast as I can. I'm a web designer for a handbag company and am looking to start freelancing on the side and need a good hosting provider other than bravenet. I've been reading up on PHP and MySQL so I'm going that route. Coupled with dreamweaver I think I'm getting the hang of it. I like this site so far but something caught my eye from OpaQue...

What is the CATCH ??

All you have to do is, Let us be a part of your life.

That's kind of creepy. :)

Anyway, I'll be posting more later

Thanks

Edited by Stardust_Moods (see edit history)

Hi there, I hope you have a blast with Xisto, I know I am. lol about

What is the CATCH ??
All you have to do is, Let us be a part of your life.

i know creepy right? anyway, I am Martian Deb a graphic designer that is here on earth for the time being. :) i am now learning a little about the whole web design, while i am going to college. ^.^

Yeah I suppose that is a bit creepy isn't it? Anyway, welcome to the forum hope you have a good time. Stardust? Martians? Lots of interstellar "atmosphere" around this place lately.. You know what you need? You need firefox and the extension called lazarus. It saves everything you type in these boxes so you never lose it again when theres a power outage or browser freeze up. All those horrifying moments of writing huge posts or emails just to have the browser freeze up are over for me. Yay!

elow welcome at the trap community!so your a bag designer wow.. what brand of the product are you designing! just curiuos :)by the way im myke! nice meeting you here at trap! im a new member here too :D

You only have to post this is the catch... Post in the forums, make good post not spam. To make good post you have to use at least 26 words in your post, less than this is spam and making spam will make you don?t gain the neccesary Mycents that you need. Posting here is so entertaining is not like post on those that offers post-to-hosting like X10hosting that only make you lose your time with their constants serverdowns that make you lose visitors. There is no better hosting provider that Xisto and Xisto.com forums where anyone can access to be hosted for the price of almost nothing: only post on this entertaining forum regularlly and earn MyCents. That?s easy. That?s what I do. There are some first steps that you have to do before get hosted:1. Make 5 good post(with 26 words or more) to start to see your statics in the left sidebar.2. Make 20-30 good post(it?s not difficult) and earn at least $2.00 with your Mycents in your Xisto - Support/Billing account to buy yourself the Logic Hosting Plan and start to be hosted.3. Earn at least another $2.00 in a month to get other month hosted.4. If you earn the enough dollars in your Xisto - Support/Billing account you can buy another things like: A year hosting plan, Register a domain, buy special hosting features, etc..This is so easy and you can start rigth now, I recommend you that you read the rules in the Terms of Service and all the Mycent system information until you understand. That will take you only a couple of days make the first 20 good post and earn $2.00 and you will get hosted before a week from your registration.Welcome to the best hosting provider absolutely free. You will get fun in the forum. Believe me that?s truth.Good Luck and Regards.

Hey you!Welcome to trap 17.I ahd gone away for a while and now IM BACK!!! Its always nice to see someone new around here, I have so many lovely characters, this community is off the chain!!Hope to see you often...i have to post for two solid weeks...my acccount is no longer active, i was writing exams....*sucks*Anyways, laters

Thanks for all the positive responses and informative info. There seems like a plethora of topics on here so I don't think posting a few times daily will be a problem.

rob86 - I got my handle from Ziggy Stardust who took his from The Legendary Stardust Cowboy and I found an old tape with the title Stardust Moods so I just took it as a sign. How does Lazarus keep the text? Cache? That's my guess.

myke - I don't actually design the handbags. :( I just help with the website. LeSportsac.

Thanks again everyone and I'll see you around.

I don't know where that Lazarus extension stores stuff but to restore things you just right click on the box and click Recover and it works it's magic. I've used it a few times since installing it. I don't know who or what The Legendary Stardust Cowboy is... but I do know who Ziggy is and wasn't aware that's where the name came from!