xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinoymalayil

Features Of Gmail.... features of Gmail....

hi friends,one of the recent campus recruitment one Human resource manager asked me what are the features of gmail.why you are using gmail?..I answered that ajax enabled features of google and its storage etc.He is not satisfied with all these answers.He told me many features other than this.Can anyone reply some important features of Gmail.

Well, lots of people like Hotmail... and a few prefer Yahoo, but I am 100% on the side of Google, and if you asked me which one I like best, it would be Google.There are many features that Google give it's users, including blogging, website, and all that.Also, the Google chat is much more convenient than the MSN or Hotmail one. It's all in the same window so you can use both the email service and teh chat service at the same time.Also, you can customize your email page look and appearance, so you can customize to whatever you want and how you want it to look.And the actual website looks much more better than the Hotmail one too.And there's the calendar, photos and everything that comes with you account.Gmail is way better than Hotmail, hands down!

I'm not good at explaining something so I'll just point you to a page which quite probably answer your question... Just browse here, or ask your friend to read this page.

https://www.google.com/gmail/about/
https://www.google.com/gmail/about/

you still can get lots of information about this in the net.. hope this helps..

So many features but I use it for one thing > To log in and send or receive email, lol... Most of the time I use a pop3 client so I don't even go to the website. I guess it is nice having with *more* features in case I ever need one though.