xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brittmortimer

Hi Everyone

hi everyone, i am brittmortimer, aka debbie. ^.^ my wants are making friends, learning about web design when not in college, :) and i like to play volleyball, painting, reading long books, and listing to music like the fallowing artists and bands. ^.^gospel, Countrypopsome jazza little rockSong ~----~*~----~*~----~ band ~----~ 1. indescribable - chris tomlin 2. Ain't Nothing 'Bout You - Brooks and dunn 2. boondocks - little big town 3. before he cheats - carrie underwood 4. - meredith books5. dance with the devil - Breaking benjamin6. Circle of fire - tempoETC. to name a few songs

Hello brittmortimer aka: debbie Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You need to tell us a little more about yourself; like where are you from. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

Making friends here at Trap 17 is very easy. Just post some interesting subjects and you will have many. Are you here for the hosting? If so, it is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

Look forward to seeing your posts. :)

LOL Myke, i don't get bored when reading books at all. ^.^ as they are action novels...hmmm and Mich, thanks for link.... so much to read before posting anything here. lol i am from MD, USA. i am here for friends, the PHP hosting because office live didn't have it and i found Xisto through a web forum when i was looking for a hosting site that did PHP/MySQL at a low cost. so here i am, i have been reading the topics of the form before really posting much. as for the part of me, i am in college learning graphic deisgn and on the side web design. i think i have a sense of humor in me somewhere :), I am dyslexic (mildly), and I feel ok about myself....... LOL the last part makes me feel like i am micro under a microscope... :D

Edited by brittmortimer (see edit history)

Greetings Martian Deb. I am Rob from the planet Earth. Nice to meet you! I'm slowly learning PHP and web design too but I still haven't figured out what kind of web page to use my new knowledge on! I never saw that guide to introductions before.. mine must have been lame! I thought your introduction was fine, sure is better than a lot of them.Anyway..have fun!

Greetings Martian Deb. I am Rob from the planet Earth. Nice to meet you! I'm slowly learning PHP and web design too but I still haven't figured out what kind of web page to use my new knowledge on!
I never saw that guide to introductions before.. mine must have been lame! I thought your introduction was fine, sure is better than a lot of them.

Anyway..have fun!

Martian deb... i like that name. i read a few of the other intros before doing mine up. ^.^ as for PHP i am learning it too, i just figured out that i need it for a comment box that i wanted for a page in my site... lol i have three different types that i need to put up.... dogs, photos, and graphic design freelance... :) between you and me, earthling, i didn't see that one too, it would have been nice if it was up for us new people to read. ^.^ and thank you for saying that my intro was good. ^.^

Welcome. Enjoy yourself in the forums and if you want a guide to web hosting, be sure to Read the FAQ's, everything about MyCENTs and the Xisto account linking then to buy a package when you reach the required price! :)
Enjoy, post a lot (not spam) because this is the objective to get moneyz! :D To create a website, it's easy if it's just a forum. Assistance with T17?, post Here.

Welcome. Enjoy yourself in the forums and if you want a guide to web hosting, be sure to Read the FAQ's, everything about MyCENTs and the Xisto account linking then to buy a package when you reach the required price! :D Enjoy, post a lot (not spam) because this is the objective to get moneyz! :P To create a website, it's easy if it's just a forum. Assistance with T17?, post Here.

thanks for all the wonderful help that you get in the form of links. ^.^ thank you, i have read most of it already. :)

hi everyone, i am brittmortimer, aka debbie. ^.^ my wants are making friends, learning about web design when not in college, wink.gif and i like to play volleyball, painting, reading long books, and listing to music like the fallowing artists and bands. ^.^gospel,
Country
pop
some jazz
a little rock
Song ~----~*~----~*~----~ band ~----~
1. indescribable - chris tomlin
2. Ain't Nothing 'Bout You - Brooks and dunn
2. boondocks - little big town
3. before he cheats - carrie underwood
4. - meredith books
5. dance with the devil - Breaking benjamin
6. Circle of fire - tempo
ETC. to name a few songs

Hello brittmortimer and welcome to Xisto! Xisto is run and owned by Xisto - Web Hosting.

Firstly we are glad you have chosen Xisto and hopefully you will keep active and happy on the forums.
Now looking at your profile it dose not look like you have configured the myCENT probably.

To do this you have to register here or (Xisto Billing and support) making sure you register with the same email address you have as your Xisto account.
Now the myCENT will not appear straight away and could take up to 4 hours to configure pro pally. However if this is not the case and the myCENT has still not been added please make sure you are posting some good & quality posts. If this still dose not work please either PM me or reply to this topic HERE.

Below are some great links that may help you:

Xisto billing and support
Xisto Forum Rules
Xisto Faq
All about myCENT (v3)

I would also like to give a heads up to all new members that the moderation team do not like 1 liners and that could result in a warning :P

Dont forget if you need any help please post in the forums or PM me (Phoneix)

- Phoneix ;)

Hello brittmortimer and welcome to Xisto! Xisto is run and owned by Xisto - Web Hosting.
Firstly we are glad you have chosen Xisto and hopefully you will keep active and happy on the forums.
Now looking at your profile it dose not look like you have configured the myCENT probably.

To do this you have to register here or (Xisto Billing and support) making sure you register with the same email address you have as your Xisto account.
Now the myCENT will not appear straight away and could take up to 4 hours to configure pro pally. However if this is not the case and the myCENT has still not been added please make sure you are posting some good & quality posts. If this still dose not work please either PM me or reply to this topic HERE.

Below are some great links that may help you:

Xisto billing and support
Xisto Forum Rules
Xisto Faq
All about myCENT (v3)

I would also like to give a heads up to all new members that the moderation team do not like 1 liners and that could result in a warning :P

Dont forget if you need any help please post in the forums or PM me (Phoneix)

- Phoneix ;)

Gah!!! Phoneix, can you stop bringing up thread that are so old and don't even need posting at all???
I mean, this person signed up like, a month ago, and this thread has been dead for ages...

There is really no point in posting in threads like this, and certainly not copying and pasting your posts from one thread to another. This is completely unnecessary and could result you in a warn or an email / Personal Message for the moderators, as even though your work and your words are original and make by you, you shouldn't copy and paste the same post over and over again...

If you really want to use your posts, please try and make them a bit personal, and suit each individuals needs... something like what I do now....
If you were welcomed with the same post as everyone else was welcomed with, would you feel happy?

I think not...