xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
steff

Black Holes Do They Exist?

Technically, we can't say whether black holes exist or not... we cannot prove that it does, but we can only DISprove that it doesn't. However, so far, no evidence has been found that disproves the existence of black-holes, but lots of evidence has been found that "SUPPORTS" the existence of black-holes, like the intense gravitational fields that can be found in the the middle of left over material of a supernovae. Calculations also show that supernovae can support a dent in the fabric of space-time, and the gigantic mass of the pre-existing blue star can explode so much that it's explosion (supernovae) can be brighter than the whole galaxy that it's in, which consists of millions and billions of stars. Imagine that!!!Also, black-hole also give out radiation. (The particles virtual partner may be absorbed into the black-hole, and the remain isolated particle that is left without a virtual partner is then spun out into space in the form of radiation). While we cannot detect black-holes with electro-magnetic radiation (light), we can sense it's gravitational field and it's radiation that it gives out due to the orbiting objects around it.It is also speculated that we have a black-hole in the middle of our galaxy (the Milky Way), and all the evidence and observations that astrological scientists, astronomers and cosmologists point to the fact that this black-hole really do exist.

With our current model of physical science and reality, black holes MUST exist in the same way stars have to exist. Black holes are produced by gravity. THey are nothing special in themselves apart from the fact that they do not even release light waves/particles (photons are both wave and particle) from thier gravitational pull hence the name black hole.At some point in time, we WILL be sucked into a black hole. There is a supermassive black hole at the center of pretty much every galaxy and believe you and me it's a suckin all it can.So things get shoved together so tightly you get nuclear fusion, this is what makes a star burn. Then things get squeezed even harder and the start becomes a white dwarf which is what you have orbiting around the start sirius also known as the dog star. Sooner or later sirius a,b and c will coalesce into one object with the combined gravity of sirius which is bigger than the sun, a white dwarf and whatever else is there. I think that'll be enough to form a black hole of its own.The thing to remember is that all mass has a gravitational pull to it, even the speck of dust floating past your window as the light shines through. Gravity is a weak force as it goes. It takes the mass of the entire planet earth to make you weigh what you do. That is the combined gravity of EVERYTHING on and in and part of Earth, and you only weigh 185 pounds. In fact a fridge magnet produces more attractive force magnetically than the whole earth does gravitationally.But when matter is crushed together into a black hole, it takes over.No more deals, game over. You're going in.See you on the other side baby. Big Bang all over again. the big wheel keeps on turning. The outbreath of Brahman. Let there be light. etc

Black holes are places or areas of the space where the gravitational force is so strong, that even ligh itself can't escape from. They seem to posses a temperature and a Hawkin radiation due to quantum analysis. Mostly they say that black holes are invisible interiorly, but black holes can reveal they presence by interaction they create with the space objects. We can suppose a group of stars that come around a place which is dull, or seems empty.This can be the black hole.Black holes continue to grow by absorbing space matter. They continually absorb interstellar dust and from surroundings, but neither of these procesess affects their mass. Supermassive black holes which we suspect to be in the center of giant galaxies are believed to have form from many small coagulation masses.Such observations ahev created a general consensus that black holes do exist in the galaxy.

Black holes exist, and they are the part of the universe. They are too far away from us so donteven expect that it will swallow us. Even if we (solar system) are nearing it, we will not fall into it than encircle it.

Black hole exist are they are massive and a powerful force. Everything and anything, once they are being sucked into it, they will be gone forever. Rather than debate on their existence, I would rather know more about it like its size and the force that they exert.

This is incorrect. Scientists do not know (beyond hypotheses) the placement of black holes. It is true, however, that objects in space are in constant motion. Additionally, in many scientific communities it is believed that black holes reside at the center of many galaxies, but there is no evidence that our world is growing either closer or farther away from the physical center of our galaxy.

To get back on point for the original question, it's not far-fetched to believe they exist. If you're looking for scientific proof, there are many even more practical theories that are as yet still theories and not law. In the end, time will tell, but I'd say it's a safe bet.

They do exist.And as a world we are getting closer to them.

Do Black Holes exist? Well, it seems they do as so many people who appear to know at least a little about the subject say they do. I have not really learnt about them in school classes. I have only read and heard about them. The question is too technical or specialized. The knowledge base of human beings is so huge today. Most people have to depend on the opinions of professionals specialized in the relevant area. It seems to me that at this point the majority of professionals believe Black Holes do exist. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many people who say that they do.But, as far as I know, scientists debate a lot of things in the frontiers of many fields. New evidence that shows up some time down the road may prove or disprove a theory or offers a different explanation for a natural phenomenon.For the time being, most ordinary people will just have to go with the belief that Black Holes exist. Whether they do or they don't probably do not make a whole lot of difference in everyday life.

Here's what i know. There's matter... everything surrounding us. But scientifically speaking there's also anti-matter. Black holes are supposed to be made up of anti-matter and supposedly there's a black hole in the center of our spiral shaped galaxy... makes one wonder....

Actually I was just reading a topic about this, sort of. One person that replied there explained it as sort of being a planet or something. I always thought it was literally a hole in which things get sucked into and no one knows where they lead. Well anyways he goes onto say that at its surface the gravitational pull is so strong that even light cannot get out and nothing travels faster then the speed of light so it would be impossible to get out. Have they ever flown anything into a black hole? Or are they like really far away? What I would try to do is like a satellite of some sort with a camera and then fly it into a black hole to see what would happen.

Because of the gravity and magnetic fields in a black hole, that satellite would just split into small particles and you couldn't see anything.. I guess. :angel: