xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
steff

Global Warming Are We To Blame

It is not my problem to deal with, I recycle, I do everything, thereis nothing else I can do except things for other people to do.Oh yeah try to make longer posts, you will find yourself making more money, and often times one line posts are considered spam.But everybody is confused about what is causing global warming, what is global warming, et cetera.

But everybody is confused about what is causing global warming, what is global warming, et cetera.

Not scientists. Typical illusion that there is some kind of debate about thisamong scientists...

Well scientists seem to only consider their theory about global warming, but we, as people, mostly do not understand why, when, how. Scientists often times have their own theories and after trying to prove other peoples theories wrong they blatantly disregard them.I just don't want to worry about it, it is too much to think of because it is most likely a mixture of each and every scientist's theory, and what happens on Earth is natural, and we shouldn't try to reverse it, we will adapt.

global warmin cud av lots of reasons it cud be a planets natural sycle.. but thats science for ya i beileve everything we do on a day 2 day basis from turnin the kettle on 2 goin out in the car is causein global warmin

But if you think about it, its not only the type of emissions from cares that kill ozone, its also other things like old fridges.Gasses in old fridges is a Cfc gas (R12, R22o, R502) or (chloro, fluoro, carbon) The chlorine changes the ozone by attaching to the ozone molecules and destroying it. The other problem with old fridges is the yellow polyurethane insulation which contains chlorine, and is often times just thrown in junk yards which effects the ozone as well.There are many things, many things.

Thank you. Appreciate it.Global warming is a very serious matter if people consider all the causes and consequences, but when people just focus on what they want to focus on, it does not help much.

True. Watched recently a documentary in NatGeo Wild that explained a lot about it, first temperatures get hot and then the sea gets hotter until it starts to do massive hurricanes, the earth will be a supercontinent, etc. In more million years nobody will face the apocalypse, just Earth itself as we all know there will be no human life in these years due to the reasons I stated above.A conclusion is, Earth will die just the way it born. It started as lava, formed a supercontinent, Nature started to grow up, Oceans to be created, human life had an evolution... Then it's this s*it (Thank God I'm not born, just if I am a tree or something in afterlife) how it will die: Temperatures will start to increase, greenhouse gas will attack Earth, Nature starts to die, Human existence starts to die, oceans start to disappear, their temps going up and forming huge hurricanes and earthquakes, the supercontinent is formed again and in more around 1500k years it'll die as lava due to the Sun's imploding. Europeans are worse, much worse but as the topic says, we have to blame OURSELVES and no one else. We did the gases, cars that use pollutant gasoline, etc. And electric vehicles or anything will not repair it, we must face it.

Well scientists seem to only consider their theory about global warming, but we, as people, mostly do not understand why, when, how. Scientists often times have their own theories and after trying to prove other peoples theories wrong they blatantly disregard them.
I just don't want to worry about it, it is too much to think of because it is most likely a mixture of each and every scientist's theory, and what happens on Earth is natural, and we shouldn't try to reverse it, we will adapt.

In short: NO. Enough said :)

Why they disregard them? Well usually, people trying to disprove a theory have very stupid arguments, that only appeal to people with not much knowledge about the subject.

A theory is the highest "rank" something can achieve in science without entering the world of mathematics. A theory has to fit in with all the other theories. Theory is what combines all the facts and explains what they mean. Debating about it is like I would want debate against someone about if our planet is flat or not. It's just... stupid, that's all I can come up with. I have seen some reasonable debates on the subject tho(not about earth being flat, but climate change), but the facts are not on your side when you say climate change is not caused by us or whatever. And maybe WE will adapt but lots of other animals don't because the change is too quick.

If you're not part of the solution, you part of the problem.

There is no doubt human beings are to get blamed. It is a very weird situation on what is happening nowadays, all about world economy crisis and global warming and pandemic situation of swine flu. Wow, what the hell is going on? Can anybody tell us? I guess it is just a reaction of the nature because we pushed on it hard. People life expectancy is grown, people live longer, and consume more and more. Population is growing as far as I know..what the hell will be happening in the next years. I wasn't feeling so confused about the news and events around the world...strange era or strange age. This year means something. Global warming is a side effect of human globalism and industry. Hope something is done for that or things may be difficult for our children. :)

Well, I just heard something interesting on this topic on the news the other day. It seems that the average temprature of the earth has DROPPED a degree in the past 3 years! My guess? The global warming thing is all a bunch of hoopla and a government conspiracy to pass more laws, take away more of our freedom and give the government more control over our every day lives. It's to scare the masses of humans into giving away our rights and freedom so the government can "save" us. This old earth has been around for billions of years. It has gone threw many climate changes during all that time, even before man existed to screw around with it. So I really can't see blaming it all on us poor dumb humans.