xisto Community
Uncle Teabag

Best Game Evar?

I would define it as the best out all the catergories you mentioned!

Well, I've got lots of great games (sorry if that sounds boastful) only on one console (PS2) but my alltime two favourites has to be Need For Speed Underground 2 or Burnout 3.

Some of those games may sound rubbish, but their my favourites.

The only trouble is, the hardware (the actual console) is broken so I cannot play them. Sso over the half-term holidays, I'm going to get a new one so I can play them again!

I find that the best ever came out is Need for Speed Underground 2!!!Because its exiting and you have a lot of things you can tune so tuning is be written big in this game. Its also funny if you play online. But the best thing is TUNING!!!!

In my opinion the best game ever is Knights of the Old Republic. The first one was simply incredible, I loved it! I bought the KotOR 2, but have not played it yet.

Meh, I dislike CS. I never played Diablo 2 though.I love Half life though. I play it online all the time, and I play the story mode also. All the mods, the community, the customizing, its all great. I'm learning to make models and whatnot, perhaps move onto maps later. That would own :unsure: I just need to find a decent gun tutorial, the one I found earlier was outdated ;_;...I also like many nintendo games, metroid series, mario series, zelda series, its all great.

My favorite game is DUKE NUKE 3D (This game was super, i play it very long hours) New versions of game realy sux! ;-( Return to castel wolfenstein rullzz 4ever!.......................................................................I like EA Sport games NHL 2005 (the best Sport game)NBA 2005 (I like basketbal in real live)Madden NFL 2005 (can play)Fifa - stupid ( i can play only managers)----------------------------------------------------------------------EA games NFS:u NFS:U2NFS:HP2I hate The Sims -------------------------------------------------------Midnight club 2 (Best Driving game)---------------------------------------------------------------RockstarGames:GTA3 and GTA vice ciy Gta:sanandreas is not for me) (u can do anythink)Mafia: Better missions , then in Gta) Cool Story!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Online games Counter_strike 1.6-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Best RpG Diablo 2

The Best game ever i gotta say is God Of War. i played the game for about 10 minutes and i soon got in to it. it's very addictive i have to say. but its got nice graphics. great controls and for the sex addicts....yup...you can have sex in this game, so there is a lil bit nudity going on,and, did i say it has good graphics? :P overall its the best game i've erver played on ps2 and in general. gotta check it out....GOD OF WAR

I would probably have to say that the best game ever for me would most probably be chrono trigger. I had never played a game for so long and so many times, and If I hadnt played that game I would probably not like rpgs at all.

Well i think that the two newest grand theift autos are really good fun games with great game play and awsome graphics with a good story line but i also like the sports video games like madden, nascar, NHL, MLB, games like that are fun. I probley think the grand theift autos are better but i find they get old after you beat them and that's why the sports games are cool.

In my opinion, the best game ever would have to be KOTOR (Kights of the Old Republic). It is full of fighting action and great graphics. It also allows for a lot of player customization and choice so you don't have to follow just one plot line. You get your own ship and the game makes you feel like you're living the Star Wars Saga.

Hmm. This is one question that could go on for years, many years. Im head of gameshack, a site that reviews games. We have grappled over this for many many hours, many say it is HL2, I disagree, as i dislike HL2 and Counterstrike, despite not being too bad at it. I can however accept that both of these games are very impressive, and widely accepted as the best game ever. Right now, I cant put my finger on the best game, though if we are talking about multiplayer, then the game must have an excellent community that is behind the game, much like Battlefield 2. If single player is the bag then perhaps GTA: San Andreas, for is diversity. The best game ever must also touch and stimulate something inside you, that reaches out and draws you into the game.

GTA San Andreas:

I find this game is best game GTA made.

You can do a lot of things except main missions.

You have Girlfriends, can train your body (Muscles and so on), can cut your hair or you can buy new Clothes.

You also have to eat and drink something, i8f you don't, you'll die ;).

But the story of this game is also very interesting,

because you can see what the poeple have to do in in the Ghettos and in the Gangs.

Here is a link where you can help me, pls click on it :D :

http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=243857.