xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FruitRocks

Confused About Mycents And The Whole Trap17 System

How do I earn myCENTS? I've been posting in the forums where it counts for myCENTS (e.x. technology) but when I go to my profile it says I don't have any cents :(Because this system is based on real US Dollars, could Trap somehow set up a link for me so that I myCENTS can go to Amazon.com for a short period of time (I need a new laptop for school ): )Thanks

A couple of points to make here.1. The Mycents only shows after making a minimum of 5 posts.2. There is a time lag of several hours between runs, so expect a lag of a couple of hours for the mycents to update.3. The conversion from Mycents to xistodollars is done in whole dollars only.4. The xistodollars are only redeemable at the Xisto - Web Hosting services, so the laptop/Amazon thing is out.

also, if he hasn't already done so, he has to link a xisto account with Xisto since after 100 cents, it all gets transfered over in to credit dollars. the only reason why i bring this up is he has 5 posts and his mycents are still not showing so maybe he didn't link the two accounts. maybe someone can post the thread on the instructions?

A couple of points to make here.1. The Mycents only shows after making a minimum of 5 posts.
2. There is a time lag of several hours between runs, so expect a lag of a couple of hours for the mycents to update.
3. The conversion from Mycents to xistodollars is done in whole dollars only.
4. The xistodollars are only redeemable at the Xisto - Web Hosting services, so the laptop/Amazon thing is out.

also, if he hasn't already done so, he has to link a xisto account with Xisto since after 100 cents, it all gets transfered over in to credit dollars. the only reason why i bring this up is he has 5 posts and his mycents are still not showing so maybe he didn't link the two accounts. maybe someone can post the thread on the instructions?

ya, i haven't made a xisto account yet, so that's probably why. don't know how though. because i've already posted more than 5 posts, can i still earn the money that i have made or do those posts not count?

when i attached both acounts together, i remember recieving credit either through past posts or just because they were being nice :angel: i think you may be able to get credit but i would create your xisto account asap if you want webhosting, a domain name or other products or services through xisto. don't procrastinate. there is a thread that explains it all somewhere and i am sure it's pinned at the top. so just look for it. it's possibly on the left hand side of your screen under "free web hosting". it's somewhere. a mod should be helping you with it if you can't find out how.

thanks :(ya, i haven't made a xisto account yet, so that's probably why. don't know how though. because i've already posted more than 5 posts, can i still earn the money that i have made or do those posts not count?

Yes, all the important links are on the Index page of the forum.

Here is one of them: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/106-free-web-hosting-service-registration-3-easy-steps-to-your-new-free-website/

One thing to check is the registration at the Xisto - Support.com/billing site needs the same email address as the Xisto Forum registration, so check that they are the same. Submit a ticket ti Xisto - Support.com if one of them needs changing. DO NOT CHANGE them yourself.

The Support team will link the two bits of information. As far as i know, changing them by yourself will mess up the linking of the support account and the Xisto account and no mycents will accrue to your account.

If they are the same already, contact support at Xisto - Support.com and submit a ticket.