xisto Community
kobra500

Hi I'm Back ... Again ... Again And This Time Is A New Start Hmm, I know, but what you going to do.

Hi again, I'm back, again and thought I'd post one of these (again) explaining what's what. Okay so I've been away, I've been busy with exams and since I started paying for hosting, but It's run out and my parents have moved to tenerife, so my money is tied up in other things. Now I know if you were to (and don't) go through all my previous posts you'd see that I was usually a reasonable poster, but every now and then you'd find a rant on something, some of which I'm a little embarressed of, so its safe to say this is a new start at Xisto, I plan to lower the no. of posts I regret making and hopefully will make me a more popular person. Some things havn't changed, my views on religion have not changed but have become more refined prehaps and I can't tell wether or not I like the iphone despite boycotting everything apple make. "I am farmiliar with the rules no need to post them underneath, all I need is some "hi there's" and "welcome backs" to whoever is currently a regular poster. and maybe I'll finally get to 500 (quality) posts so I can finally get a custom thing on my profile. Hi again everyone and nice you to meet you to the people who have arrived since I have left. as I said, new start, etc.I also have some stuff to sort out with billing so, if Opaque is here, I'm sorting in, sorry for lateness.

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Welcome back, Kobra.Seems there have been a few people showing back up here lately.

Thats why we loved you kobra, especially us mods, know we get to watch with a closer eye and a much larger microscope BWHAHAHAHA!! :excl:. Yeah some people are beginning to show up because either they graduated from highschool, middle school, college, or post graduate school, or maybe they missed me :angel:. Awwww kobra missed me thats it :(

I think it was a mixture of both those things, but mostly because I am poor, having all my money locked up in other things. But nice to see you mods too. I havn't changed entirely, just grown up a little. Which is a good thing, anyway Cheers.

Welcome back kobra. :( Hope you get back to posting again. :angel: I think only us who replied are the only ones who missed you. :excl:

i don't think you could have ever been as bad with the posts as i was(am???) haha but hey, welcome back bud. don't leave again. what were ya thinkin' of??? :(

I used to be really active, not as much as S_M but I was averaging about 4 posts a day. That was in the 1st couple of months, but yeah, I'm going to save up loads of credits if I can so I can go on a shopping spree.