xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The one

New Psp Comming Out?

I was browsing on the internet looking 4 mods on my psp and i found PSP GO i thought what the hell.Here is the specs

PSP Go! Specifications:

3.8" screen

<li> 43% lighter than previous version

<li> 16 GB on-board flash memory

<li> Bluetooth support

<li> No UMD drive

<li> Memory Stick Micro support

<li> Download games and movies via Playstation Store

<li>Single analog stick

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy must have Quote tags around it.

Check out the Readme and rules.

Yes I did hear talks about a new PSP coming out, It should be awesome I am also hoping to buy it. However I would like some guys if some people get it before me on here to make a review on it that would be awesome :(!

i saw this but i think im going to pass. just because i purchased one on release day and while its a pretty sweet device, i just dont use it enough. i have a decent amount of games for it and probably going to sell it. if anyone wants to do business on here lemme know :( ill give first cracks to someone on here. its in great condition btw. kept it in a logitech hard case.message me if your interested and ill give you more details

Yeah, it looks good, its all done by downloads so wireless is required and it has a memory card slot so you could probably put another 16gb on it. I would also add that it now opens up simular to the Sony Ericsson X1 but still only has 1 analog stick I think, I have seen it on a video, if I find it I will edit this post with a link underneath. Best bet is just to google it.But regardless, if you liked the psp, or prehaps were dissapointed with the previous one this is right for you but if like me you didnt really like the old psp its not worth it. Especially if you want to modify your psp, it is going to be a lot harder this time. But its better looking, looks more confortable and I believe has a larger screen. Anyway thought I'd add to the post because it was lacking somewhat.

I like the 16GB internal memory, but why is there no UMD drive? Sony thought that it was going to be similar to the "disk of the future", but slowly and slowly the format faded. It's nice that you can download games on it as well, similar to the app store with iPods.I think that Sony should do a complete redesign, and make a completely new PSP instead of coming out with newer models every 2 years. The PSP2000 was a complete waste if you ask me.