xisto Community
Xenon

my sig rate please

Its real nice in my opinion. The colour schemes good, the nice little planet thing....the one thing I would say is that the email ad and stuff looks like its been done in MS wordart, its kinda stretched vertically. The cyan doesnt fit that well :P On the whole though, its cool :lol: I hope you appriciate this constructive critisism!

To make banners and most kinds of graphic art, you have to have a program. Paintshop Pro, for example. I have a friend who does a lot of graphic art, and she uses Paintshop Pro. I think there could also be one called Adobe.

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

well, that was a nice SIG you've got there XENON. the colors blend well and i like that lil' planet in the graphics.

How do i design something like that? can someone tell me please?

First, get Adobe Photoshop (7.0 or CS) (it's very expensive so it's usually "aquired" by other means), and then go to some of the sites here:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/712-photoshop-tutorial-sites/ (http://www.good-tutorials.com/ probably has the most tutorials)

After a few days of playing around with those tutorials you should be able to make something like that, or better.

Also you don't have to advertise the alterfiction thing in your posts, it's advertised right above the shoutbox on every page.

Also you don't have to advertise the alterfiction thing in your posts, it's advertised right above the shoutbox on every page.

i am just trying to help out in advertising the alterfiction google ads for Xisto.

yea RiosJoe[snD] yours is real kool. i like it.

a real nice sig.... but with a little abit of improvement it could be really greattt.. hahax.. but izzit me or the there's smthing wrong the white colour patch at the sides..

there is nothig wrong with the white color patches at the sides. i liked it that anad that was the reason why i made it to look like that.well.........kinda bad u dont like it.Any how, thanks for your contribution.

Thanks for your comments guys. This will surely help me to improve graphics. Thanks once again.Meanwhile that planet thing was a graphic which I embedded with multiple blends of layers. :D