xisto Community
100janovski

Do You Wash Your Teeth? How much the members of this forum are washing their teeths

Not regularly, I always forget.
I need to now after been to the dentist, got many fillings, which cost lots of money :S

Mabye try and eat healthier...

Well dude, you better start making notes to brush your teeth at 7:00 PM, or atleast before you go to bed. :( I don't have that many fillings though I do forget to brush my teeth sometimes. However, people are quite too busy these days. :angel:

I brush my teeth 3 or 4 times. when I wake up, after breakfast, after lunch and before bed.This is a strange topic lol, it's like "how many times you wash your hands" hehehe Funny.

Do you wash your teeth? Why? How much on a day? When, in the morning (after sleeping), in the night (before sleeping), after eating... I wash my teeth every day after sleeping in the morning and sometimes after eating (depends what im eating). I wash my teeth because i don't want my breath to smell bad and i want to have healthy teeth's.

I brush my teeth twice in a day once in the morning and once before I go to bed. Its a good habit of brushing teeth, because it keeps our teeth clean , and it makes our teethgums strong.

What a question? :lol: Though good question as sometimes people tent to forget washing teeth to have regular breathe and whiter and healthier free caries teeth. Here are my tips:1. Wash your teeth regularly, at leas twice a day and at least 2minutes in the morning and in the evening just before you go to sleep. Washing your teeth isdone lightly without giving to much force to the gingiva and teeth because this damages them. All teeth surfaces must be washed and a special rotary technique should be used to wash your teeth properly.2.Always try tio use dental floss, or the usage of dental floss is recommanded for persons who have very compact and compressed teeth thus enabling food particles to remain in the cervical(neck) area of the tooth and so giving bad breathe and resulting in approximal caries formation.3. Always use a mouth rinse which disinfects the mouth region, which is full of bacteria and helps your gingiva stay healthy.There are lots of other tips to maintain regular healthy mouth, but enough for today.I always insist on washing my teeth in the evening.