xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
100janovski

Why I Can't See My Account Credit Balance On Xisto

Why i can't see my Account Credit Balance on Xisto https://support.xisto.com/clientarea.php
When was the older design, all was ok i had 2$ but now i can't see my Account Credit Balance.

Account Statistics Number of Products/Services: ()
Number of Domains: ()
Number of Support Tickets:
Number of Referred Signups:
Account Credit Balance:
Due Invoices Balance:

Does someone has this problem too, or is just me? Post please i need to solve this.

Edited by 100janovski (see edit history)

Why i can't see my Account Credit Balance on Xisto https://support.xisto.com/clientarea.phpWhen was the older design, all was ok i had 2$ but now i can't see my Account Credit Balance.

Account Statistics Number of Products/Services: ()
Number of Domains: ()
Number of Support Tickets:
Number of Referred Signups:
Account Credit Balance:
Due Invoices Balance:

Does someone has this problem too, or is just me? Post please i need to solve this.

No dear even I am facing the same problem that means it is some thing really technically and what I think we should not worry for it. I think the problem will be resolved very soon.

Oh no, I have the same problem too.

I think that the support script was updated but my statitics are not shown.

No dear even I am facing the same problem that means it is some thing really technically and what I think we should not worry for it. I think the problem will be resolved very soon.

Yes maybe the error is technical I have a good quantity of MyCents earned I want not to lose them.

Please can some moderator or admin team post here what´s the trouble with the Xisto - Support/Billing Area?.

We can´t see our money earned. That put me very worried because I was saving MyCents to buy a domain name.

BUT I am sure that the technical team will take actions to solve this problem.

Meanwhile everybody keep posting in this great forum named: Xisto.com and Xisto.com (if you have an account in there).

Regards.
Edited by fermin25 (see edit history)