xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
myviny

My Website : Alizee India Fan Club How is the website in terms of the design, content etc. Please rate.

Hi, The design of your site isn't bad and looks good for a fan website the only thing I don't like is the frame the content loads in but that is just a personal preference.There is a decent amount of content that would keep a viewer on the site if they are interested in the topic.I can see that there are meta tags for your keywords which will increase your search ranking.Overall I think that you have created a very good site and I wish you the best with it.

That looks like you put some hard work into it!It looks good, but I can't read the text on the left, below the music player, completely.It just gets cut-off midway and there's no way to scroll down.I'm using Firefox 3, with a 1024x768 display.Also, I personally don't like it when websites start playing music on their own. One, I have limited bandwidth.And two, it really sucks when I have my own music playing in the background.So, maybe have the music paused when the site loads up.otherwise, looks good.

Seems like the your 'Alizee India Fan Club' site is down, because I seem to be getting a 404 not found error when visiting your site. However, if I visit the domain http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ without the 'home.html', I am redirected to SearchResultsDirect page that indicates the domain name expired on January 27th 2010, which was 2 days ago.