xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton

If You Were To Be Born Again, Would You Be A Boy Or A Girl? Be honest

Okay, now please don't start all those religious stuff about "no re-births" and all - This is just a casual question that I want you to answer honestly.

If you were to die now and are given a choice to be born again as a boy or a girl, what would you choose to be?

Be sure to give a valid reason for your choice. No hard feelings and no criticising others please :(

Personally I would like to be born as a boy again because as a boy if you work hard you will surely manage to reach the top without any obstructions. But as a girl even if you work hard obstructions automatically come by themselves. That's the sad truth of our society.

Well now it's your turn...

Hi!I think it would be nice to be a girl - I'd then have a wider variety of stuff in my wardrobe to pick from, I wouldn't need a haircut so often, and the gentlemen would always treat me like royalty! :-)@kasperooney:At the workplace, women are not always discriminated against. Those are just isolated incidents that have been over-publicized. Either that, or I always end up at places that follow fair work practices.-N

This is.. actually a very difficult question, and its made more difficult due to lack of information. It might actually be a little close to impossible to know exactly what life is like for the other gender. Is pregnancy fun? I doubt it. I don't think I want that.

I have a secret to confess to you dear Xisto members. I'm a man who likes to smell like fruit. I love food, so smelling like food always appealed to me even if some would consider it feminine. That's not to say I'd want to be a woman. I really don't think that sounds like fun. Pregnancy? PMS?